“My favourite place for breakfast!”
Review of Idaho Cafe

Idaho Cafe
Ranked #68 of 657 Restaurants in Cork
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Centre
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I love going to Idaho with my family for breakfast. Service is friendly and great. The staff have been working with the owner for a long while which a great sign!

It is small an busy but this adds to the place in my view. Some restaurants and cafes expand, then suffer with quality. Idaho remains true to what it does best - good food and great service.

Breakfast delights include: porridge (the best I've ever tasted), Belgian waffles and very good coffee!

There are newer reviews for Idaho Cafe

Reviewed December 29, 2012

this is my favorite cafe to meet my friend for coffee we just love it there so friendly and they keep topping up your coffee... a bit small inside but maybe that's what makes it so personal we love that semi circle seat at the back pipping hot soup for these cold days.. love it.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

We recently had breakfast here...Great staff with lovely food and delicious freshly squeezed orange juice. I returned for lunch on my own and it was delicious again, excellent desserts. In all a great place but small.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is a great little cafe just off Patrick Street in Cork. The food and coffee are excellent. Service is fast and friendly (although clearing people's plates off the table as soon as they had finished eatting can make people feel like they are being rushed). Free black coffee refills were offered to us while we were there which is becoming rarer and rarer in Cork City.

There are two things to bear in mind with this cafe though. One the place is very small and cramped. Don't plan to have a private conversation as there is only inches between you and the next table. Likewise do not land in here with bags and bags of shopping. There is really no where to put it.

The other thing with this cafe is that the toilet is in the building next door and a key must be obtained from the counter to use this. This is not a problem with most people but if you are an adult with two or three kids on your own and one wants to use the bathroom it means you all have to go next door.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Really like this cafe, nice people and good food & coffee but it is just too small & cramped, in fact that is the only reason I don't visit it more often