“It's the best.”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I go here every so often. I love it . It's a cork thing really . Get the beast in bun . Chip and curry . Garlic mushroom . And a can of diet coke , ha ha . This will make you happy.

1  Thank Gregbowman81

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Lennoxs is not what it used to be. You used to be able to go to a chipper and get a big feed with a bag of chips. It is now I think €5 for chips cheese and garlic and its in a very small plastic tray. Very mean. They are def watching their portion control. I won't be returning. Murphys chipper in Blackpool is great for portion and they have the nicest chips and peas. The last time my parents got peas in Lennoxs they were inedible, the woman said it was because they added too much green dye..............

2  Thank Heather O
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Best chipper ever enough said. The service is fast and the fofod is great. The lennox double deluxe is the nicest burger.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

If your looking for comfort food it has to be jackie lennoxs on bandon road. Home of the cheese and onion pie. All severed so quickly with their tryed and tested system.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

My husband's family lives just down the street from Lennox's and on our last visit to Cork a couple of week's ago we got takeout from here twice. The family loves this place, but I thought it was only ok. The chips were pretty oily and I couldn't believe all the battered food. I admit my favourite thing was the battered cheese and onion pie. That was very decadent and tasty but I did feel guilty eating it. Having said that, when we're back next I will definitely be ordering one!

This place is a well-oiled machine and seems to be very busy.

1  Thank slj1111