“Lovely atmosphere and great food”
Review of Cafe Gusto

Cafe Gusto
Ranked #127 of 674 Restaurants in Cork
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Centre
Description: Our two cafes bookend Cork city centre serving people who share our passion for great coffee and healthy Mediterranean style food. Open at 7am!
Reviewed January 25, 2014

A great place to grab lunch or a bite to eat after work in the city. The menu is really good and interesting. The only issue I would have is that the portions are a little on the small size but anything I have eaten has been top notch! It's become my regular spot for a bite to eat and a cuppa in town

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Coffee stop for me nearly everyday. Love the service, the look & the branding of this coffee shop. The Coffee is great, treat myself to a vanilla or almond latte every now & then. Nice Cakes & good sandwiches.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Ate here on a recent trip to cork, had the antipasti board, the veggie one and the meat one, plenty to eat and all delicious. We brought our own wine which is a good idea as the wine list is price enough. The chorizo and chickpea hot pot was gorgeous. The best of all was the little mini crostinis €1 each the goats cheese and caramelised onion one was particularly tasty but the were all delicious. Would call in again. It's tiny and the seats aren't overly comfy but would defo go again

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Very good cafe. Excellent coffee, great menu & quite a healthy lunch.

I've visited mainly in the evening for a light bite before going out. One of the better tapas bars in any given city.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Had lunch here recently and must say I really enjoyed it. I had the goats cheese sandwich and a cup of potato and rocket soup. My boyfriend had the lamb kofta wrap and soup. Everything was lovely really tasty and well seasoned. There was a great atmosphere and staff were very friendly. Great value too just €14 for everything! Looking forward to trying BYOB dinner at cafe gusto!