“Great bread & sandwich!”
Review of The Wholy Grain - CLOSED

The Wholy Grain
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Centre
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Awesome sandwich! Thick, chewy bread! I thoroughly enjoyed this sandwich! Prices were relatively cheap for the area

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I ordered coffees and pastries on our tea break. After 10 minutes of waiting for an Americano to arrive my girlfriend asked if it was nearly ready and received an abrupt reply from the girl with glasses and dark hair that it was nearly ready. Nearly 10 more minutes of waiting and we decided to get our money back and leave. Rubbish service from this rude person. Avoid.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had a vegeterian breakfast there it was very tasty, bit greasy though. The portion was just right and the Sourdough Toast was beautifully done, over all very tasty and priced well.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

It was the first time I went there, and I must say I'm looking forward to coming back. I had a goat cheese and spinach quiche - one of the best quiches I ever had, served with salad on the side for 5€! The price is unreal. I was starving and I ordered their vegetarian benedict eggs, with grilled halloumi cheese instead of the bacon. Then again, it was perfectly cooked. Our waitress was very nice and smiling.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Really Brilliant Sandwiches I must say, the bread is delicious and the toppings are all fresh. Service staff friendly as hell!

Vegetarians will be happy to find delicious sandwiches there as well.