“Great Coffee - Unique and local”

Cork Coffee Roasters Cafe
Ranked #4 of 35 Coffee & Tea in Cork
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 2, 2010

I know coffee is a personal taste but for me the best coffee in cork if not the country (sorry bald Barista). The Service is always excellent and the food very good. This has something the big coffee chains will never be able to copy - heart.
I would agree with the other reviews - the place is tiny and very cramped but i guess thats half the charm. A definate must in Cork!

1  Thank Philip D
There are newer reviews for Cork Coffee Roasters Cafe

Reviewed May 10, 2010

It's a cork gem,best coffee bar none.space is a bit tight,but it adds to this quirky coffee shop,it even plays Bon Ivor on the jukebox.could do with having 1 or 2 daily newspapers there.overall well worth a visit.

Reviewed May 3, 2010

It's better than all three.
I miss it when I leave the country. I've started taking it with me.

One Big Downside:
Only one coffee is fair trade. I was told they are all "fairly traded," but come on John, stop making me feel bad! Make the Rebel City Fair trade please !!! You'll get your business back, guaranteed.

2  Thank doodio
Reviewed January 18, 2010

Great place (if cramped - though they may be taking over more space upstairs soon!!) for great coffee. Nice decor - staff sometimes grumpy but...for the coffee I return again & again!

Reviewed October 24, 2009

I'm not entirely sure what the big deal with this place was. We went and bought two coffees for a ridiculous price of 5 euro and weren't at all impressed with it's quality. It tasted very similar to an old pot of Starbucks (kind of burnt tasting, you know?). It didn't even smell like a coffee roasting place. The staff was nice though to answer some of our questions about their coffee, I just would much rather have a pot in my hotel room and was overall disappointed after reading the stellar reviews on tripadvisor.