“Jesus, Buddha and Mohammad would drink here.”

Cork Coffee Roasters Cafe
Ranked #4 of 35 Coffee & Tea in Cork
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 3, 2010

It's better than all three.
I miss it when I leave the country. I've started taking it with me.

One Big Downside:
Only one coffee is fair trade. I was told they are all "fairly traded," but come on John, stop making me feel bad! Make the Rebel City Fair trade please !!! You'll get your business back, guaranteed.

2  Thank doodio
There are newer reviews for Cork Coffee Roasters Cafe

Reviewed January 18, 2010

Great place (if cramped - though they may be taking over more space upstairs soon!!) for great coffee. Nice decor - staff sometimes grumpy but...for the coffee I return again & again!

Reviewed October 24, 2009

I'm not entirely sure what the big deal with this place was. We went and bought two coffees for a ridiculous price of 5 euro and weren't at all impressed with it's quality. It tasted very similar to an old pot of Starbucks (kind of burnt tasting, you know?). It didn't even smell like a coffee roasting place. The staff was nice though to answer some of our questions about their coffee, I just would much rather have a pot in my hotel room and was overall disappointed after reading the stellar reviews on tripadvisor.

Reviewed September 20, 2009

this coffee shop is one of the bests in the world,the service is excellent and the staff is like family for me and my son.
luis pereira

1  Thank luis_pereira68
Reviewed September 19, 2009

Their Rebel City Blend is simply the best coffee I've ever had. Get a bag to go, because you might not be able to get a seat in the actual cafe.

1  Thank YanksAbroad