“Great Coffee”

Ranked #4 of 50 Coffee & Tea in Cork
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 18, 2010

Great place (if cramped - though they may be taking over more space upstairs soon!!) for great coffee. Nice decor - staff sometimes grumpy but...for the coffee I return again & again!

Reviewed October 24, 2009

I'm not entirely sure what the big deal with this place was. We went and bought two coffees for a ridiculous price of 5 euro and weren't at all impressed with it's quality. It tasted very similar to an old pot of Starbucks (kind of burnt tasting, you know?). It didn't even smell like a coffee roasting place. The staff was nice though to answer some of our questions about their coffee, I just would much rather have a pot in my hotel room and was overall disappointed after reading the stellar reviews on tripadvisor.

Reviewed September 20, 2009

this coffee shop is one of the bests in the world,the service is excellent and the staff is like family for me and my son.
luis pereira

1  Thank luis_pereira68
Reviewed September 19, 2009

Their Rebel City Blend is simply the best coffee I've ever had. Get a bag to go, because you might not be able to get a seat in the actual cafe.

1  Thank YanksAbroad
Reviewed August 24, 2009

The morning coffee in our hotel wasn't the best so we popped down the street to this wonderful little cafe. Welcoming, cosy, great coffee smells, and great decor. Could have stayed there all day.

1  Thank devotchka83