College View Apartments
$156
$141
Hotel Isaacs Cork(Cork)(Great Value!)
$127
Imperial Hotel(Cork)
$141
  • Restaurant
$123
The Metropole Hotel(Cork)(Great Value!)
$112
$93
Commons Inn(Cork)(Great Value!)
$89
$84
All reviewskillarney guest houseminute walkapartments are spaciouswestern roadliving roomsconescork citymicrowaveuccutilitiesintercomsofasinkproximityaccommodationskeyfurniture
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2011

We stayed here as we have a young baby so wanted self catering accommodation which was close to the city centre

The apartment itself was clean & comfortable. Only issue being the shower which had very low pressure & was very hard to fix to an appropriate temperature. We did inform staff about this but nothing was done. It has a central enough location - about a five minute walk to the city centre which is all a straight road so easy to navigate.

Checkout from the apartment was at 12, we believed it to be 1 so had gone to grab lunch before our homeward journey. Upon our return the cleaners had cleared our room of the few items left (mainly items to feed baby before setting off) & these were in black bin bags at the door. My husband asked was that everything, this was confirmed so he cleared them & we fed baby in the car. Arriving home I was very upset to find an expensive leather jacket which was hanging over one of the chairs in the apartment was not in our possession. When we phoned, the receptionist told us nothing had been handed in but he would get the manager to phone us back in morning. No phone call was received. My husband phoned again & the manager said her staff hadnt handed anything in … We asked if she could speak with them. She said she would get back to us. NO PHONE CALL. My husband phoned again & informed her that the police would have to be informed.

I would have recommended this apartment because its location was handy & the facilities were overall good but I would never recommend anyone stay anywhere where management would not at least investigate such an incident

DISGUSTED!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank laura a
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Stayed here for a week and it was a pleasure! The lady who checked us in is very friendly and she gave us tea and cookies every day (and some very niece apple pie on arrival). Very friendly and welcoming. The apartment has a front room with everything you need. The bedroom and shower unit are to the back and are very (!) quiet. Slept very good! Mattress is good..and the place is clean. Within walking distance to the city center and UCC. Will I come back next year.....for sure. Extremely friendly people! Thank you for a very pleasant stay!

Room Tip: I had apartment 4-4...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2011

We stayed here recently for one night. The lady who checked us in was so welcoming, she even gave us some freshly baked scones which were still warm! lovely. The apartment which we got was at the back of the building so was very private, It had french doors opening out onto the car park which was extremely handy for bringing in and out our bags etc. The living area was modern and comfortable. Sitting area and kitchen were on the ground floor, there was a beautiful staircase leading up to the bedroom which was on the first floor, and the bathroom was off the bedroom. We were very impressed with the apartment and will definitely be back to stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2010

Stayed here for a "relaxing" weekend with the other half! Specifically asked for a room that was not facing the main road and got an apartment that was facing onto the main road. I got 40 mins sleep the 1st night and an hour the 2nd! The relaxing weekend turned into a sleep deprieved one! The oven in the Apartment had not been cleaned from the previous occupants! When I pointed out that I didn't get what I required from the room I was offered money if I wrote a good review! I did then wonder was this the reason that other people had given healthy reviews!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Daisy186605
Reviewed September 22, 2010

These apartments are in a group in a recently renovated terrace houses. The apartment we stayed in had a lounge/kitchen (fully equipped) and separate bedroom with ensuite. There was parking available also. The only problem we had was with finding it, there are no numbers on the Western Road. However is is halfway along the road between the city centre and the University.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple