I stayed for only 1 night and did not use the breakfast.
This is a basic B&B, but the price match the value, and the superb service made the deal great for me.
- great service: Aidan was absolutely welcoming and offered special care beyond what you would normally expect from hotel/B&B staff:
1. transferred my luggage from a nearby place (so I did not need to bother about it or to carry it).
2. upgraded my room free of charge, because he had a better room spare on that night.
3. offered me a free ride to the bus station (which saved me time and money for a taxi)
- free WiFi
- Wifi signal on 3rd floor was too weak for my iPod Touch
- Location is a bit up hill with stairs (but as mentioned above, they helped me with the luggage so that was not any problem)
- bed quality was not the best, but this is common for low cost B&B