“Great pizza and friendly service”
Review of Scoozi! Restaurant

Scoozi! Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 706 Restaurants in Cork
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Centre
Reviewed June 11, 2017

It was a busy night in Cork and we were told we would have to wait 10 minutes for a table. There was a great system for queuing (you could sit down) and we waited less than 5 minutes before a table was free. Very energetic, friendly, efficient staff, and a great pizza, served quickly and perfectly cooked.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,360)

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I had lunch in Scoozi's a few times in the past year. Each time it was a lovely experience. Great staff and brilliant menu. The food is great and the portions are very good. I'm always happy and full when leaving. It's great value as well. Would recommend to anyway who is looking for a good Italian food in Cork city. Great restaurant for any type of diners. Family friendly, can deal with big groups, nice and relaxed for couples as well.

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Group of us went here for a bite to eat in May.
They had a lovely table for about 15 of us, good service, food was really nice. Most of us had chicken wings - would suggest offering a dip with them.
Burgers were good, plenty of sides.
Mars bar cheesecake lacked a little flavour but everyone else was happy with theirs.
Overall great service and nice environment.

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Wow, this little hive of a restaurant off the main street, down a narrow alley is a must for cosy food. The walls look ancient, one side not plastered, table seating is close to each other creating an intimate atmosphere. The stream of locals tell you it is good. We had a late breakfast and found both food and service excellent.

Reviewed June 2, 2017

The last time I went here I must say I was pleasantly surprised. After the last visit I was disappointed but I must have caught them on a bad day. This place is brilliant for kids and adults has great food great service and a brilliant buzz . Desserts are amazing too

1  Thank Ruairí O