“Lovely start to an evening ”
Review of Scoozi! Restaurant

Scoozi! Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 656 Restaurants in Cork
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Centre
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I ate here with a couple of friends. It was clearly a popular place to eat as there was a half hour wait. As we were in no rush the waiter seated us outside (temporarily) under the heater with drinks. Once seated inside we were quickly served. Each one of us enjoyed our meals. The chicken burger was delicious. The staff were friendly. A nice place for family, friends or couples. I would visit here again.

There are newer reviews for Scoozi! Restaurant

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I first ate here while in college as a treat, and returned consistently over the last 21 years...... I love this place. I come here with office girls for our tea break and quick brekkie, with our 4 small children as a treat for lunch, and with my hubby as a couple for a romantic meal, and with friends after a show nearby...... It's just perfect for all those occasions. Excellent managers, staff and athmosphete. Fantastic value and great selection and city centre location. Even the queue ing there is hard to best, the staff turn over the tables so quick, the wait is never long. The food unfailingly is always perfect - can't find a thing to complain about.... My only problem is that when I find a dish I really like there I keep eating it each time and wish I tried more on the menu, but eventually I do move on to rest of menu, eventually! Such a great restaurant.

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I really don't get the hype. Heard from a chef I worked with before that most of their dishes are cooked from frozen, and I'd believe it. Good selection but undoubtedly the most bland range of dishes I've ever tasted. Could honestly cook something with more substance from scratch at home. Good desserts and service though. Just a pity all the dishes are consistently bland bland bland!

1  Thank nmrf
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Looking back over the years and all the many milestones in our lives, my husband and I have always gone to Scoozi's. As teenagers we would take a trip to the city and it would be mandatory to visit Scoozi's , in college when we had a little celebration of passing exams we would treat ourselves. When we got engaged and had just collected my engagement ring from the Keane's Jewellers there seemed no better choice. The staff are always welcoming ,up beat and friendly, the food is always tasty and the atmosphere is warm and familiar. My only complaint is that we always eat to much! It's one of my favourite places in cork and it has never failed me! We queued for a half an hour outside in the cold last christmas just to get a table and it was worth every second! There is no place like it in Cork and in our house it's a family tradition!

2  Thank Karen2306
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Good buzz in the place. if you have eaten in any of the TGIF restaurant's then thats what you get here. No bookings but normally you wont be waiting long for a table. if you want a quiet meal in quite surroundings then this is not for you. if you are prepared to have good food in a place with a bit of buzz then you wont be let down.

3  Thank hugowolfie