“Skip dinner, go straight for dessert!”
Review of Scoozi! Restaurant

Scoozi! Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 656 Restaurants in Cork
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The starters and main meals here are nice, but way overpriced for the likes of burger and chips. Don't get e wrong, its nice food, but I recommend going straight for dessert. Do't be tempted by the cheesecake, chocolate cake or banoffee pie! Get the strawberry pavlova! No words can describe how amazing this is! i often leave restaurants after a meal and go there for the pavlova. It almost fills a dinner plate and has about a punnet of strawberries on top. Its the best dessert you'll ever have! And reasonably priced as well especially for the size of it. I've had this dessert a million times and it never fails to impress me, or the any people I have taken there to try it! LOVE! The staff are very friendly too and even though its always busy, service is quick.

There are newer reviews for Scoozi! Restaurant

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Frozen half cooked fries. My husband ordered a pizza, maybe was 6 inches round and shop bought bready base. Service was a disgrace, we were rushed
Avoid this place, McDonald's would have been nicer and I hate McDonald's. There are much better restaurants in Cork soy advice is do not step inside the door.

3  Thank osullil2
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is such a well known and reliable restaurant. The food and service is excellent. It is always busy. You may have to queue but believe me its worth it! Its also very reasonably priced.

1  Thank mcoadedoran
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I hadn't been in scoozis for nearly 10 years. Queued for 20mins for a table to find the menu hadnt changed since they opened. my mum got a garlic burger which comprised of a burger on a bun with some mushroom/garlic sauce lobbed on, a bit of salad and coleslaw. I got a chicken dish with some dolmio type sauce on it with some melted cheese. very average and very expensive. however there is queues every night of the week so there is a fan base but it's just not for me, there is better food/value in other restaurants in the city.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We decided to visit this restaurant at the suggestion of our hotel and we were not disappointed.

It was very busy with a bustling fun atmosphere everywhere. It catered for all ages and the menu choice was large and varied.
We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and the staff were helpfull attentive and friendly.

Would definitely visit again