Killarney House Bed & Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Oriel House Hotel(Ballincollig)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsb blocal attractionsone night staythe ground floorroom was largecomfortable bedcarolinehostessirelanddrivewaypubshostsheating
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Our group of five took four rooms of a separate wing. The rooms were large, clean, and comfortable and mine contained one of the best showers I used in Ireland. Breakfast was very good and our hostess was helpful with advice on where to eat dinner in Blarney. Just a short ride to the town and Blarney Castle, I would return to this B&B if visiting the area again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2012

A very warm and cozy B&B, a welcome change from the cold one we had the night before. It is located close to Blarney Castle and was very clean and neat. Note that it seems that none of the B:&B's in Ireland have outlets in the bathroom except for electric shavers. The breakfast was very nice and helpful. I think that you will find that to be true in almost any B&B in Ireland. The Irish people are, in general, kind, friendly, and more than happy to help. This was a nice clean place and I'd be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Great place! Nice (Huge) rooms. The home is warm and cozy. Caroline is very friendly and helpful. Close to Blarney. What a fun place.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We enjoyed our stay immensely. Caroline is a gracious and personable hostess that saw to our every need. The rooms were new and tidy with nice views of a well manicured property.
Should I visit the area again this would surely be my destination.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I cannot praise this B&B highly enough. Our room was beautiful, spacious, and immaculately clean. Breakfast was delicious and filling. Our host family was very kind and helpful. The hostess recommended a place for dinner, which we thoroughly enjoyed. They were very accommodating of our needs, even having breakfast early for us because we needed to catch an early bus. The distance to the bus stop (about 10 min) and to the castle (about 15 min) were perfect. I would highly recommend Killarney House and I'd definitely stay there again if I'm ever in Blarney.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends