The White House Bed & Breakfast
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspat reginabreakfast was deliciousb bwonderful hostspancakeswithin walking distancehis wifefront porchplace to stayring of kerrytraditional irish breakfastfew minutes walksouthern irelandour room was spaciousenjoyed our stayexcellent staymade us feel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I don't think we've had a welcome as warm from family...it was like coming home! The pictures don't lie about this bed breakfast...it is as beautiful as all the pictures, so easy to find, and the location is absolutely perfect for gentle strolling in the wonderful Irish town of Blarney - especially with tips from Pat. The breakfast was more than plentiful and delicious!!!!! I had the best night's rest here on my whole trip through Ireland. Pat and Regina are a great team and sure know how to make a stay at their B&B most memorable...its's a Blarney Treasure!

Room Tip: Loved the room facing the Blarney Castle
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two days while we were touring the UK and Ireland.We stayed at some wonderful B&B's and we had fantastic hosts, but,not one of them compares to The White House and it's perfect hosts Pat and Regina.You guys are fantastic you are very kind helpful and Pat you are very very funny.We enjoyed our stay with you very much and we didn't want to leave.Your home is simply beautiful and you made us feel like it was our home as well you looked after us so well it blew us away.Congratulations to you both you are a great combination and your guests are your main priority.My husband had stayed here before quite a few years ago and said you made the best Irish breakfast and he wasn't wrong.

Room Tip: Always email the B&B before your trip and let them know what you require.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is a great place to stay, the rooms are comfortable and spacious the hosts are fantastic and the breakfasts first class. Well positioned it's only a short walk from Blarney Town centre and Blarney Castle.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The White House was the first B&B of my trip to Ireland and it was a wonderful stay. The property was easy to find, the view of the castle at night was spectacular, and the breakfast was delicious. The host, Pat, was very friendly and talkative and made me and my group feel right at home. I'd say it was easily my favorite stay of the trip. The rooms were spacious, clean and very comfortable. I would go back any time - and plan to return as soon as possible.

Room Tip: The double room in the front of the house has the best in room view of the castle.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My wife and I were recently on our honeymoon in Ireland and on August 3rd, stayed the night at The White House in Blarney. It was an absolutely amazing accommodation. The couple that own the house are very friendly and it's only about a 3 to 5 minute walk into the village. By far, the most comfortable bed that we slept in, the entire time in Ireland. Looking forward to going back there again someday and will DEFINITELY make The White House in Blarney a must-stay :-D

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple