1,150 results
All reviews swimming pool leisure centre self catering go karts games room bar food reception staff steam room lovely hotel the main hotel cork city would highly recommend this hotel hotel restaurant stayed here for two nights family room spa clubhouse
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room was ginormous with a raised study area with desk and office chair. Full size bath and King bed. It was amazing. See my photos.
The bar had a great menu. It is a bit out of Blarney but peaceful and quiet. The room is suitable for long stay holidays.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2019

Loevely quiet Hotel, clean rooms and very nice staff It's advisable to bring your car or hire a car because of its remote location. If your are looking for some time away from crowded Hotels , this is the place to go. Great with pool and spa. Everytime again

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019

We spent only one night here. The hotel is nice and the bar has typical bar food at dinner time. The location was convenient for our journey and we got a fair price for the night. I wish the bar had healthier food options. I also wish I had brought my swim suit so I could enjoy the facilities more.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 29, 2019

Just want to say my family and I had a great stay at this hotel.
The staff are so friendly, the facilities are excellent and we were made to feel so welcome from the start !
My older daughter is a celiac and the kitchen staff went out of their way to accommodate her. They also ensured her breakfast included gluten free sauages and pudding so she never felt left out.
Once again thanks to all the staff...we'll be back !

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2019

Prior to my visit I called to advise that I was a coeliac and to check whether a gluten free breakfast could be provided. I was advised that the was no issue and that gluten free sausauge and pudding would be available along with the hot breakfast. On arrival I mentioned again that I was a coeliac and the very helpful front of house staff confirmed that the kitchen was aware.

When I went for breakfast, I again advised the floor staff and they went to the kitchen to arragn e the gluten free breakfast. A few moments later, she returned to ask what exactly I could have, I explained the restrictions of a coeliac condition. Again, she relayed this to the kitchen and returned advising that the kitchen could make fresh scrambled eggs for me, without milk. This raised alarm bells as they clearly didn't understand the condition. I tried on last time and mentioned that the kitchen were advised and should have gluten free susages and pudding, again no joy.

When checking out, this was raised with the manager. He was unhelpful and was not able to reach a resolution.

Stay away if you are a coeliac or have other dietary requirements as there is a serious lack of understanding across restuarant staff and kitchen staff of dietary issues.

Date of stay: August 2019