“OUTSTANDING!”

Muskerry Arms Boutique Lodging
Ranked #4 of 25 Blarney B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I recently visited Ireland and I needed a place to stay in Blarney. The Muskerry offered a great price for a room and breakfast. I was given a room originally that wasn't ready. Even though I was 2 hours early they gave me a larger room that was. The room was excellent and quite quiet with thee pub below. My friends and I went on a walkabout until 8 pm. On our return we ate in the pub and each of our selections were outstanding. We continued our evening listening to a live band and watching sports on a large TV. The waitstaff with Gary running the show were very attentive and polite. We stayed until we were informed that the bar was closing, even that was very polite. I slept like a rock until the next morning and enjoyed a burrito like egg/tomatoe breakfast. It was great, pretty much filling me up until dinner. I repeated the next day very similarly and had just as much fun.

Room Tip: All rooms were great!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I recently had a surprise birthday party for my uncle in the muskerry arms. From start to finish the staff couldnt have been more helpful. Frokm booking a fantastic one man band to decorating the room to a high standard, taking the stress off me. The food on the night was top quality with a great varity. Conor the bar man on the night was fantastic, always making sure everything was catered for. I would not go beyond the Muskerry again, and any other occasions we will be having will be here. I would highly recommend it to anyone!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I recently held a fundraiser for Action Breast Cancer for the second year in a row in the function room in the Muskerry Arms. Over the last 2 years, with the help and generosity of the Muskerry Arms, we have raised over €2000. Mary Beth was very good to me. She helped with the set up of the room and helped make sure the night ran smoothly. The local DJ Jim Barrett also helped out on the night, keeping people dancing and ensuring everyone had a good night. The locals all had a brilliant time and without the help of the Muskerry Arms staff the fundraiser would not have taken place. They are extremely generous and helpful. I am a loyal customer of the restaurant and would recommend the function room for all occassions. Over the years I've had great nights there, including my own 21st and my father's 50th. A Great spot for every occassion! :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We recently celebrated the christening of our first child in this beautiful establishment.
From start to finish we were really well looked after by Mary Beth and all the staff who had everything well organised.
The place was beautifully decorated, the food was just amazing and there was more than enough for everyone.
We all had a wonderful experience and we would
definitely recommend 'The Muskerry Arms' for any occasion.

Oscar

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stayed at the Muskerry Arms and had the most amazing time the staff are so friendly and inviting. The accommodation was very reasonably priced and very clean.
The bar downstairs has the most fabulous atmosphere and great live entertainment where you can also enjoy a great choice of food from the menu in the restaurant or even pub grub the choice is yours.
Gary and Marybeth couldn't have made us feel any more welcome the O'Connor family are running a lovely business with charm and professionalism and we will most definitely be back.

Blarney is a lovely area and Blarney Castle is only across the road with other choice of restaurants and lovely walk area's and is only a ten minute taxi to the main town for shopping. Blarney Woolen mills is also fantastic for great shopping which is only around the corner from the Muskerry Arms.

I would recommend anyone thinking of visiting Blarney to book into the Muskerry Arms the food is great the craic is great and the hospitality is exceptional.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I can't begin to thank Marybeth enough at the Muskerry Arms she definitely knows how to manage a party and let us the hosts have a great relaxing evening :)

It was totally stress free for me as Marybeth organized the food which was absolutely beautiful all our guests couldn't stop raving about it. There was a great variety plenty of it and very reasonable.

I thought I would have to decorate the room myself but Marybeth just told me to drop the balloons and decorations and she would take care of the rest which was a lovely gesture which meant more time to get myself and my family ready for the party.

There was a big screen for our photos to be seen by our guests which was a great idea.

Marybeth also booked the DJ Jim Barrett, Jim was fantastic great choice of songs for everyone and all song requests were met, the dance floor was full all night.

The bar staff did an amazing job we had over 100 guests and no one was left waiting for drinks. Everyone kept saying to me that they had a fab night the room was perfect for party's and I would have no problem recommending to anyone.

The staff were so friendly and professional at the same time and I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Marybeth, Conor, Brian and all the staff who made our night amazing. I was so pleased at the amount of thanks and praise from our guests the following day saying they had a great night but I have to say the credit is all down to the staff at the Muskerry.

Linda

• Stayed: October 2012
Jeromemuskerry, Public Relations Manager at Muskerry Arms Boutique Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Dear Patron,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review of your recent party with us. We at the Muskerry strive to do our utmost to make all of our parties a success, knowing how much you and all of your guests enjoyed it makes it all worthwhile. Thank you for booking with us and we look forward to seeing you again. Regards, MaryBeth

Reviewed September 28, 2012

stayed here on a number of occasions rooms are spacious, staff are friendly and accomodating.

good shower, was a problem with the one in room 3 but im sure its fixed now

breakfast is great here, cereal, juices and a good fry! :)

deffinitely will be back

Room Tip: stayed in room 3, 7 and 9. room 2 had a little problem with the shower. every 40 seconds or so it wo...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blarney
Blarney Castle Hotel
#1 of 7 in Blarney
Montenotte
The Metropole Hotel
Maranatha Country House
#2 of 25 in Blarney

Been to Muskerry Arms Boutique Lodging? Share your experiences!