“Warm, welcoming and delightful host and very comfortable B&B”

and 1 more site!
Blarney Vale Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 25 Blarney B&B and Inns
Brisbane, Australia
“Warm, welcoming and delightful host and very comfortable B&B”
Reviewed November 20, 2010

I can only echo the sentiments of every other reviewer in regards to Ann and her warmth and hospitality when one stays at Blarney Vale B&B.
Ann opened her rooms up to us earlier this month when we called at her B&B, even though she had closed for business at the end of October.
She could not have been more helpful or accommodating towards the 5 unannounced guests that had just arrived at her home. She advised us of dining options and the various tourist sightseeing options in & around Blarney.
She served a delicious full breakfast and recommended and booked our next nights' delightful accommodation in Killarney as well as offering us advice on the best roads to take for experiencing and viewing the true Irish countryside.
Thank you Ann. My family and I cannot thank you enough and we all rate our stay at your home as "The Best B&B" we stayed at in Ireland.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed October 23, 2010

The B&B experience was outstanding as all the rest of the reviewers have stated, but I want to talk about what the Hennesseys did to help us in a time of need. I locked my only car key in the boot of the car the night we arrived, Road assistance was no help as they told me the car would be severely damaged if they tried to break in. I had to end up having the rental company bring a key down the next morning. The Hennesseys were as concerned about this as I was and gave up a lot of their time that night helping me with phone calls and even speaking to the rental company on my behalf. They really helped to turn the entire ordeal from a nightmare into an experience I will never forget on how kind and helpful people can be to travelers who need a little help. Believe me, the Hennesseys went above and beyond what I would expect of B&B proprieters, but I expect that to them, it was just the right thing to do, being the kind and wonderful people that they are.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed September 29, 2010

Hi,
We are a couple from israel who stayed at this B&B this September (2010).
like all the other reviews said, this place has a great location, very close to the famous castel.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable.
But even more great is the service you get there. 5 points for service that this web allows to give is not enough.

Ilan & Ravit, Israel

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed September 22, 2010

We had the pleasure of staying at the Blarney Vale B & B where we were greeted by Ann, a wonderful hostess. The accommodation is very well situated, near restaurants and the famous Blarney Castle. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast excellent. Ann made our stay very enjoyable and we would highly recommamend this first class B & B to all of our friends.

Louise and Daniel
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Tel-Aviv
Reviewed September 10, 2010

We (3 adults and 3 children) stayed at Blareny vale for 1 night passing by the city and visiting there. Ann, the owner welcomed us. She was very kind on reservation and during our stay there trying to fulfill our needs. We enjoyed it very much and warmly recommend this place to everyone.

Orit B.
Israel

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Milford
Reviewed August 17, 2010

Anne was warm and welcoming when my daughter and I stayed at Blarney Vale. She made suggestions on where to have dinner and was very helpful when we had some issues with our rental car. Our room was cheery and comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. Blarney Vale comes higly recommended!!!

• Stayed August 2010
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed July 23, 2010

We stayed at the BlarneyVale for our honeymoon trip in June. This B&B was BY FAR the best B&B we stayed in. We had a nice BIG room that was sooooo clean and comfy and made ourselves tea and had such a relaxing stay. Anne was an amazing hostess who really caters to all of her guests needs (with a great smile too!). Blarney Vale is such a gorgeous and didn't look dated like all the other B&B's we stayed in. We had a delicious traditional breakfast and had such a FUN day in Blarney at the castle, and wollen mills. Such a fun area, and a GREAT stay at Blarney Vale will make you're trip more amazing than it already will be! :) MY HUSBAND AND I OFFICIALLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE BLARNEY VALE!!!! Again, BEST stay of our honeymoon!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blarney
Centre
The River Lee
The River Lee
#2 of 23 in Cork
Oriel House Hotel
#1 of 1 in Ballincollig
Blarney Castle Hotel
#1 of 7 in Blarney

Been to Blarney Vale Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!