“Satisfying Meal”

Mill restaurant blarney
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Blarney
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Its a large restaurant situated between the blarney woolen mills shop and the blarney woolen mill hotel. Seats around 300, buffet style. Mill wheel in restaurant and lg open fire.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Located next to the popular Blarney Woollen Mills store and Blarney Castle, this restaurant was expectedly busy when we visited on a Saturday after going to the castle. This is a cafeteria style restaurant, with plenty of choices for everyone. I had the beef stew, and my picky 5 year old daughter was quite pleased that they had pizza. We both enjoyed our food, and I particularly enjoyed the mashed potatoes that came with the stew. As it was cafeteria style, the service was very quick. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. The person who worked the cash register fetched the pizza for my daughter instead of making us wait in the separate line for the bakery items. This is a great place if you need a quick and tasty meal while visiting the nearby attractions.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We visited this restaurant whilst in ~Ireland a couple of weeks ago. The restaurant is very good, clean and friendly. The toilets are very clean as is the whole restaurant.
I enjoyed our food and drink, Well worth a visit

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The place was a ZOO. I had to wait 20 minutes (they originally told me 5 minutes) for a slice of average pizza with a-not-so-average price. Other folks liked their food better than me.

They know that they have a captive audience :(

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great atmosphere here,
But sometimes food is not hot enough
Also the line up for blood is a bit erratic ,coffees or teas are in the same que and is confusing

Reviewed September 11, 2013

lovely food served every day varied menu's beautiful salmon or beef to name a few staff very helpful and hospitable