“Wow!!”

Storehouse Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 102 Restaurants in Ennis
Cuisines: Irish, American, Steakhouse, Bar, European, Grill, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: A rustic & quirky restaurant with an emphasis on fresh food & friendly service at affordable prices. Open daily from 5pm. The Storehouse Restaurant offers a variety of dishes from our A la Carte menu. The restaurant is an ideal venue for almost any occasion including anniversaries, birthdays or hen parties.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Went last Sunday with my partner and our son was so looking forward to trying it out and was not disappointed the food was amazing,great lively atmosphere even tough we were there early in the evening and the new decor I think it's safe to say there is nowhere like it around Clare limerick galway not that I have been to anyway can't wait to go back:-)

Ireland
“Loved it!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Visited The Storehouse Restaurant recently and absolutely loved it!! I loved the atmosphere and vibe from the place as soon as we walked in the door. It has such a relaxed, friendly and welcoming atmosphere. The staff were so nice and couldn't do enough for us. The food was delicious - have to recommend the chicken wings! And the burgers are amazing! Great cocktail menu too, so it would be a super place to start a night out but as well as that, perfect for a relaxed bite to eat. It can suit everyone really and a great addition to Ennis. Looking forward to going back again soon.

• Visited July 2014
Declan O, Public Relations Manager at Storehouse Restaurant, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Hi there. Thanks for the lovely review!! I'm delighted you enjoyed the visit to the Storehouse. It was a bit of a crazy few weeks getting the place up and running but we're here now and hearing such great reviews is what we wanted :) we have a fantastic team on board and we're aiming to impress every customer that walks through our doors with quality food and service in a casual atmosphere. Thanks again for the feedback !

Declan O'Loughlin
Sales & marketing Assistant
Ennis, Ireland
“Different... but not in a very bad way...”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Previously Knox's Bistro, this restaurant has always been a favourite of mine. Haven't visited in a few years (college brought me out of town) but decided to eat here tonight with my mother. It has just very recently been completely revamped as the Storehouse, and while at first I was a bit disappointed that my old favourite spot was different, they quickly won me over with fantastic service and quality food.

We rang ahead at 5:45 to book a table and were told that if we could make it in before 6:30, we could get the earlybird for €17.50. The manager who took the booking was very friendly and enthusiastic, looking forward to our visit.

We arrived at about 6.30/ 6.35 and ordered off the earlybird menu. The manager and waitress were lovely, though it was very quiet this early in the night.

One thing- there was an awful smell. Rotten eggs.... Stink bomb... gas...? They thought it may have been coming up through the open windows onto the street, though guests who had just come in off the street had not smelt it until they entered the restaurant also. We requested to move to a table further to the back in the restaurant which that was no problem brought us away from the stench! Phew- we were able to actually enjoy the food.... which was fantastic!

I had the sirloin steak and it was cooked *perfectly*, with the nicest peppercorn sauce I've had in a long time, and a carrot and watercress garnish. Had a sinful chocolate and hazelnut brownie with ice cream for dessert. Was a great meal altogether, and the manager was so friendly stopping to chat with us twice.

Will definitely be back.

• Visited July 2014
Hi there, thanks so much for the review, we appreciate the time you have taken out to leave us feedback. I'm delighted you enjoyed the visit to the Storehouse so much. I know some people will miss the old Knox's Bistro but we decided a change was necessary. We went for a new unique and quirky look and by reading your review, I'm happy that it is impressing some of our previous customers. Make sure to call again :) And thanks for the feedback!

Declan O'Loughlin
Sales & Marketing Assistant
“we will be back!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Visited the storehouse with my husband and two daughters last week and I can safely say I am looking forward to my next visit! loved the laid back atmosphere, very busy the night we visited but staff were great really friendly and efficient! the menu is great gourmet burger was delicious and everyone was really pleased! great menu nothing like it in ennis cant wait to go back to sample more!

Hi Amanda, thanks so much for the review. I'm delighted you enjoyed the visit to us so much. We are so excited about the place and we're just delighted now that is it all up and running. Make sure to call again another time :) And thanks again for the feedback.