“Breakfast at Tea Cosy”

Dining options: Breakfast
Port Jefferson, New York
“Breakfast at Tea Cosy”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Stopped by this cute restaurant on my last morning in Ireland. The place is so warm and welcoming inside. It is a hidden gem in the lovely town of Ennis. Just recently opened in January. I don't think everyone knows what a special place this is. The food is excellent. Not the usual menu. Many, many choices on the menu. I had the poached eggs over spinach on a muffin. I have to say, it was my favorite meal thru my entire stay in Ireland. I will definitely come back. This is a must for anyone visiting Ennis.
M.S.,New York

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Mary S

Ennis, Ireland
“Lovely place”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Stopped off here one Saturday morning with my mam. we were warmly greeted on arrival. The decor is really lovely, country kitchen with a modern twist. fantastic collection of teapots, crockery, cups etc.
There is a really wonderful breakfast menu also. I ordered pancakes with maple syrup and bacon and my mother had scrambled egg with toast. it arrived promptly and was delightful. a really lovely treat. The coffee at Teacosy is fabulous too. Reasonable prices and lovely staff. cant wait to return. Highly recommended :)

5 Thank lucyyeah