“Good value”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Good value”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We arrived in without a reservation on Fri night but because it was early there was no problem with getting a table. The food was very good. My husband had chowder and seabass and I just had the chicken curry. We were both happy with our choices. We had a glass of sauvignon each and a coffee. This restaurant ahs a good early bird option until 9.30.
One small whinge: does the music have to be so loud?

Visited August 2014

London, United Kingdom
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Great All Day Breakfast !”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I find that most cafes and bars do an average breakfast, and it shouldn't be difficult. I was recommended to try the all day breakfast in the place, as the place I had gone to stopped serving breakfast at 12 midday, I missed it by 20 mins......What a relief to have a very well presented, cooked and great value for money breakfast for 7 euro. 2 bacon, 2 sausage, egg, black and white pudding, hash brown, two rounds of toast and a coffee, excellent !

Visited June 2014
1 Thank MarcOMaoldomhnaigh
Ennis, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We came for Saturday afternoon dinner and cocktails. The food was good value, well cooked and basically as described. It was good value for money and service was good as well.

“Very nice, bad cocktails ”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Ate with friends here , nice service and food. Had the Brucetta which I enjoy very much but for traditional Brucetta lovers this may not be for you as it had chicken on it and tasted more like a pizza, (it does state that on menu) but very enjoyable can't complain. Mains was steak and ribs really nice. my friend had a curry which she said was very disappointing. By now I had a lovely meal and service until desert came , I ordered creme brulee oh god it was horrible it had chucks of apples pear cherries and berries in it really disgusting if that's the way the chef makes it it should state " with fruit" on the menu. The cocktails were very watery and could not taste any alcohol..... to some up I would return and would ask more questions on ordering and stay away from the creme brulee. Yuk

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bank holiday break in Ennis”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Had evening meal at Market Bar and after looking round for about an hour we found this place. The menu was excellent, the staff second to none and the food was out of this world. Absolutely loved it and would recommend as a Do not pass this place without going in!! Will definitely return

Visited May 2014