“Great Breakfast”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ocras
Reviewed April 29, 2014

On Wednesday, April 16th after checking out of the Rowan Tree Hostel my wife and I had breakfast at Ocras on O'Connell Street. We both ordered the Mini-Breakfast at 5.00 Euros per person. The food was really good with the egg and ham cooked to perfection. For a "mini" there was plenty of food to hold us all day. The coffee was super good in a large cup. The wait staff consisting of one young lady who was very friendly and could multi-task very well. We did not have to wait long for anything. I told the "chef" how great the food and service was and he told us to come back again. If you don't get breakfast with your hotel room then go to Ocras. Great location in the heart of Ennis and great food. You won't regret it.
Greg Miller
Millersville, Pennsylvania

1  Thank Greg M

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Have been in here a number of times and I adore it. Ample seating, lovely atmosphere and fantastic staff. It's located in the heart of ennis. The scones are amazing as is the B.L.T. The coffee is fantastic too. Next time I'm going to try the full irish as it looks wonderful. I highly recommend a visit.

2  Thank lucyyeah
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I eat breakfast in Ocras a couple of times a week. The full Irish costs €8 and fills me for the day. It is well located in O'Connell Street which is the main street in Ennis. The staff are always very kind and friendly, which along with the tasty breakfast is the reason I continue to eat here.

1  Thank trish990
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The food is good but served in a very disappointing way. I got exactly what I ordered from the menu. there was no garnishes or any little extras that come with nearly all snacks nowadays.

1  Thank jkcollinsirl
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Food on display looked good so we decided to sit:) Service was prompt - we both had wraps and modified them considerably - there was no issue with that. Funny to comment on this but the tea was lovely..meant to ask what brand it was and my friend said she had a great cappuchino..