1,083 results
All reviewsleisure centrebar staffboth nightsfriendly receptionistbit datedfood was lovelyennis townweekend breakboth morningsan evening meallovely hotelstaff were lovelycouldn't do enoughold stylethe pubyogurtedna
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Too bad we can't give negative stars. This place is a dump. From filthy carpeting, threadbare towels, questionable stains on furniture, uncomfortable beds, hair dryers that THUMP...avoid avoid AVOID. Was here with a group and you better believe the tour company is going to get a request to refund our money for being put up in this old, poorly maintained property.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sarah N
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

We made our first of many trips to Ireland this November. Our son in law's mother recommended the Auburn Lodge for our stay. We absolutely loved everything about the place! The accomodations were wonderful and the staff was oh so kind and always helpful with our questions. We enjoyed a hearty breakfast before we ventured off for the day and loved the availability of the bar for a pint or a yummy meal. The leisure area is fantastic ~ our grandchildren really enjoyed the swimming pool. The Auburn is located close to downtown ~ we walked down town and through a park close by quite often.
We will be making more trips to Ireland and the Auburn is where we will stay!! The hospitality was wonderful and the accomodations were perfect!! We really enjoyed our trip ~it was amazing! The country of Ireland is so beautiful and the people are so charming ~ we can't wait to go back.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura W
Reviewed November 6, 2017

We stayed here over the Bank Holiday weekend in Oct
Very friendly ladies at front desk. Our room was standard it was very clean. The room had no iron but the lady at front desk supplied us with one when I rang.

We spend a good bit off time in the pool with our son he loved it.

We had our meal on the second night I could not fault it I was happy out.

I was not a fan off the breakfast thought the sausage and rashers were very low quality but other than that no issues.

A band was playing in the bar I could not stay they were too loud for size off bar it was not possible to hold a chat but thats just me!

Would I stay again?? I say I would overall I had a very relaxing time

Thanks for nice family break.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank aiden l
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Room was small for a family but very bright and clean the ensuite on the otherhand was very dull and worn.We did have a lovely time tho and enjoyed the use of their leisure facilities,overall it was a nice hotel and the staff were very friendly.We would stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2017

We stayed one night on 8th June, 2017 at the Auburn Lodge during our trip of Ireland. The hotel is sprawled out horizontally which meant a long walk to our room from the reception. It is a bit of a maze and one can get lost if one is direction-challenged! We did not mind though and it was fun guessing which way to take. We had a lovely, corner room on the first floor. Breakfast was great and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: If you have problems walking, request for a room near the Reception, at the ground level.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family