“Cesar salad”

Arezzo
Cuisines: European, Italian, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a casual dining restaurant that strives to provide quality food and service at reasonable rates, we serve food that is cooked from fresh ingredients from start to finish, we serve quality food not fast food so if your in a hurry the weekends are quite busy so you may need to arrive early, and we also allow our customers to bring their own wine.
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

I've been eating cesar salads in few restaurants in town . They are all good. But the one in Arezzo was perfect. Right flavour. Fresh baby lettuce and Chrunch. The Italian cheese falls divine on top on it.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

All the food was of exellant standard and the best was u could bring your own wine.Fare play to the owner for having b--ls to doing this in this climate WELL DONE

ArezzoEnnis, Manager at Arezzo, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

thank you so much for your review, we at arezzo also love our chicken Cesar salad. hope to see you again soon

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I ate here on Saturday November 23rd for the second time. I was joined by 7 my friends. For the second time I had chicken alfredo. The sauce is absolutely amazing, its so tasty and if i could I would put it on everything! I must say we were not "quiet" but the waitresses were of great assistance and were so friendly to us. I shared a chocolate fudge cake with my friend but unfortunately it was not warm. The BYOB factor is so enticing..... I will definitely eat here again! I would recommend it to anybody.....

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

The Penne Arezzo was amazing! A red and wine sauce that was one of the best I have ever had. The service was great! Warm friendly staff!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Myself and my husband had heard about this place from friends so decided to give it a shot, well it was fabulous, I had the mussels for starters and my husband the prawns and both were absolutely divine- for mains we had the steak which my husband said melted in his mouth and I had the cod which was cooked to perfection, for deserts we opted for the homemade bannoffie pie and tiramisiu and wonder of wonders they were actually homemade unlike some places ive been and I instantly know they came out of a box, and to top it all of we were able to bring our own wine, which in this economy is an absolutely ingenius idea, would highly recommend it- place was busy and we had a little bit of a wait for our food but I would rather wait and have quality food then quick food that is inedible- highly recommend and will definitely be back- compliments to the chef !

1  Thank Chris C