“My new fave coffee spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Zest!

Zest!
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Ennis
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Ennis, Ireland
“My new fave coffee spot!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Wandered into Zest one day with my mother. We were both feeling a little peckish. Zest is a warm and friendly place with lovely pleasant staff. I ordered a latte and sausage roll while my mother had a cinnamon scone and tea. The presentation was wonderful and it came with some crisps on the side. I really enjoyed the coffee. We have been in since and will be returning again.

• Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“Don't believe the hype”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

I ate here over the Christmas on the back of rave reviews from friends. I was highly disappointed. The sandwich I got was a display sandwich which was reheated in front of me. As if this wasn't bad enough it was a chicken sandwich and the chicken was only tepid and the cheese had not melted. I had heard great things about the place but it reminded me more of a place you might find in a train station when you are in too much of a rush to wait for a proper sandwich.

1 Thank E0N120
ennis
“Wonderful Birthday Cakes”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I got a great birthday cake here for my daughters 2nd birthday. It was exceptional! It looked amazing, and tasted great. Choc sponge, strawberries cream and of course Mickey Mouse on top.
Added bonus being able to collect fresh on a Sunday. Price very reasonable €30 for a fairly large cake. Lots of chocolate kept everyone happy, kids and adults. Will definitely use here again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank dodeEnnis
Ireland
“A lovely place for lunch or coffee”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We spent a couple of days in Ennis, walking around this lovely vibrant town. Great choice of coffee places and restaurants in the town for lunch, but the best was Zest! where we had a yummy lunch and delicious coffee; The layout is really good, the food on display is tasty looking.

The service was excellent and I also observed that the hygiene standards were really high all over (tables cleaned thoroughly, toilets impeccable...etc...); For me this is always a good sign! If what you can SEE is best practice, there is a chance what you cannot see (the kitchen, or prep area) is also spotless!

A really nice lunch, in a lovely and lovingly decorated place, would highly recommend to anyone passing by,

• Visited August 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled upon Zest Bistro in Ennis CoClare yesterday & what a find it is, amazing salads, lunches, cakes & treats . I loved our lunch so much I bought a cake and some other delights to take home with us. The website link on the page is incorrect and the zest linked to the website is nothing like the Amazing Zest Bistro in Ennis. Already looking forward to many other visits to Zest Ennis

• Visited August 2013