“Excelllent Food, Fantastic with Children”

Yolo Bar And Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 108 Restaurants in Ennis
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stopped at YOLO by referral from an attendant at a nearby historical site in Ennis. While frequently travelling in Europe by car with my family, I have a difficult time finding good, affordable food in a place that is also family friendly. Could not be more pleased with YOLO.

The staff was very accommodating and friendly with my children, taking time to ask about their preferences and refilling drinks. They made sure there were plenty of condiments and made helpful suggestions to me and my wife for food the young ones would like.

The food was great. I had the fish and chips--very tasty--and I am particular about my cod. My wife's bacon (ham) was also nice, and I was pleased with that as well, since I ate a third of her plate, too. Impressive since I don't much care for ham. The mashed potatoes were tasty, and the sauces very nice.

Atmosphere was pleasant, with both indoor and outdoor seating. Our outdoor seating had a retractable awning, which was helpful when the rain began. Also, the prices were very reasonable.

Highly recommend giving it a go!

3  Thank JamesDeLacy

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Excellent range of food choices and value. Friendly and courteous management and staff. Good location, near one of the town's car parks. I highly recommend Yolo's

3  Thank Proinsias D
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I like the food and the range of prices on offer. Friendly and helpful staff and a good location in Ennis. For anyone visiting I recommend visiting Yolo.

3  Thank Proinsias D
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

This is the place to go when you are looking for a proper feed! Big portions for great value. Peppered chicken with mash, chips and veg is a personal favourite :)

3  Thank poppyseed2010
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We visit here at least once a week. Usually at lunch but sometimes after work. They have a jam packed menu with everything from sandwiches to full dinners with specials every day. Great value for money with very friendly staff. Quick and efficient.

3  Thank Bcvaughan