Old Ground Hotel
Hotels.com
$73
$68
$118
The Inn at Dromoland(Newmarket-on-Fergus)(Great Value!)
$122
$115
$122
$98
Orbitz.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,694 results
All reviewstown hall restaurantthe pubpoets corner barold world charmlovely old hotelold styledining roomtraditional musicshannon airporthotel bargreat atmospheretour grouplovely townlive musictop classlast weekendscones
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I would recommend this hotel to anybody visiting Ennis. Beautiful decorated hotel, full of history. Brilliant value for money. The staff were so very welcoming and accommodating. Center location - close to everything there is to see and do in Ennis town. My wife and I enjoyed every part of our stay and look forward to returning again soon for a longer period of time.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This hotel is oozing with history and style. We just loved staying here. The staff are so welcoming and friendly and it was great value to stay here. There is a wonderful old world bar that is full of character and there is a great bistro called Townhall which is part of the hotel. The hotel is located in the heart of Ennis town so everything is just around the corner

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cathy D
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Lovely hotel with lots of charm and character. We had a pleasant room in the old part of the hotel. Nice décor, great bathroom and comfortable bed. The price was also reasonable. For me this is the best place to stay in Ennis.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is a lovely place to stay in the heart of Ennis. My husband & I stayed here on the last night of our honeymoon & I was so glad we picked it! Upon check-in, we found we had been upgraded to the Brendan O'Regan Suite, which was such a fun surprise. Since we were pretty exhausted by this point in our trip, we found the suite to be an extremely welcome oasis of luxury :). There was live music in the downstairs pub, Poet's Corner & we meant to make it down there, but our room was so lovely that we just got a pizza & stayed in for the evening!

I have read some of the negative reviews & I wanted to say that I did not find the hallways difficult to navigate at all & thought all the decor that I saw was beautiful & not in need of updating. The front desk was absolutely friendly & accomodating & we would definitely stay here again. Hopefully we will get the chance as we both felt Ennis was a charming town we wished we could have spent a little more time in.

Tom & Katie Morley

Room Tip: We stayed in the Brendan O'Regan Suite & it was lovely.
1  Thank Katie M
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We chose this hotel based on the reviews in Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed. A lovely old hotel - full of character, but with modern amenities. We were upgraded to a suite and could not have been happier with the hotel or the employees. An absolutely charming place to spend the first night of our long anticipated vacation in Ireland.