“Delish Thai Meal”
Review of Thai Palace

Thai Palace
Ranked #51 of 102 Restaurants in Ennis
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Thai Palace is located on Parnell Street in Ennis, Co. Clare. This delightful Restaurant and takeaway serves a wide range of modern and classic Thai dishes.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Delish Thai Meal”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The atmosphere was lovely. We arrived about 6 pm, and we were the first there. More people mosied in as we ate. We ordered a bottle of wine that was completely reasonable. I ordered Chicken Pad Thai, and it was very tasty. The ingredients tasted very fresh. My sister ordered a curry dish, and she liked it as well. I would definitely go back if I got hungry for Thai food in Ireland!

Visited March 2014

Westport, Ireland
“Authentic thai food”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have eaten from here on three occasions and each time it was delicious! The thai green curry is my favourite and on my last visit I had the pad thai which was as good as Ive had in Thailand! I only wish there was a thai restaurant as good as this in Westport where Im living! The staff are lovely and so friendly and the owners are usually around to give you a warm welcome! Highly recommend !

Visited October 2013
Newmarket-on-Fergus, Ireland
“Great food”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

We've eaten here maby times and are always happy with the meal. Great food and great service. Delicious Thai cuisine however there isn't a huge menu. Nonetheless, I love eating there.

Ennis, Ireland
“We'll be Back - Soon!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Visited this place for lunch recently and loved it. The food was delicious and very well priced. Great to have restaurant like this in the town of Ennis. I wish I'd discovered it sooner.

• Visited November 2013
“Brilliant”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Good food at a reasonable price. I will definitely be visiting again soon. Tip: try their tom yum soup for something a little spicier.

Visited September 2013