Open today: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
If you’re in Ennis go to this!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Collins201510
Exhilarating!

Reviewed September 6, 2019
NubeERN

All reviews great fun room opens well thought out our favourite great room lovely couple fun night great evening an amazing experience my daughter banshee puzzles connor challenges hosts clue organisers
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the Best escape rooms I’ve ever done! (And I have done lots!) It’s so well thought through, really different and amazing ways to find new clues and the setting itself is really fantastic, I did the banshee one but will definitely be back to do more! The owners are delightful as well! 100% would recommend to do

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed September 6, 2019

Honestly, give this a go, even if you think it might not be for you, it is so much fun! We took our daughter and her friend and we all had an incredibly enjoyable experience, one of those occasions you know you will not forget! Crafty storytelling and set design (some really nifty inventions in here), and certainly puts your wits to the test in the funnest way possible!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019

Great time had by all. It was perfect for the five of us.
I would recommend it as an activity for any group: friends, work night out, family trip...

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2019

My daughter booked the Escape Room in Ennis as part of her sister's hen party adventures. Four of us had an amazing experience last Saturday. Everything was well explained with full notes and information available before we entered the room. Two of us had never done an Escape Room experience before so we were a little anxious but it turned out to be really fantastic fun. Team work and lateral thinking are very important for this event. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for an exciting and fun experience. Very well organised and professionally run business.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

I went here with a group of friends and we all had such a wonderful time.
It was interactive and fun while testing your puzzle skills (and communication skills!) at the same time ☺️ We had done an escape room before with the same group of friends and this one was by far our favourite.
Would highly recommend for something different to do in Ennis with family or friends!

Date of experience: August 2019