“Fantastic Food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Market Bar

The Market Bar
Ranked #6 of 100 Restaurants in Ennis
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, European
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cork, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

4 of us stayed in Ennis 2 weeks ago. We had dinner in the market bar and I have to say it was the nicest meal any of us had eaten in a long while. Complements to the chef Connor O'Neill and to the staff on a fantastic service! I would return to Ennis if only to dine there again. I would highly recommend it. From Charlie,Marie, Joe and Joan from Cork.

• Visited October 2012

Dublin, Ireland
“Great food and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I went on a recent trip to Ennis from Dublin and came to this lovely bar & restaurant in Ennis. As soon as we entered there was a really friendly atmosphere and a mix of families and young people. As soon as we arrived at the counter we were greeted by a very friendly bar man named Trevor. He took our order and made us feel right at home. A lot of people were trying the cocktails so we asked for one of the house specials. Let's just say we will be back for more. The food was so tasty. I had the vol au vent and my partner had the all day breakfast. Let's just say it filled us for the day and great value for money. If anyone is visiting Ennis this place is a must go to. Friendly staff, great food, clean and most of all amazing cocktails

• Visited September 2012
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had the pleasure of dining in this gem of a restaurant for my friends hen party. I cannot speak highly enough of the wonderful food and not to mention the yummy cocktails. the staff were so attentive and friendly. I would highly recommend a visit.

Ennis, Ireland
“Lovely setting for enjoying great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

Went for lunch to the Market Bar recently and it was so good went back the next evening for dinner. Both were very pleasant experiences. Great to see Gluten free choices on the menu as one of the party needed this option. Food was just perfect and beautifully presented, the curry is wonderful, man of the party was more than happy with his steak, cheesecake to die for followed, and then perfect coffee. Service and price add up to make this a very positive experience and we will all be returning soon. Recommended for sure.

Ennis, Clare, Ireland
“You have to try the Market Bar and Restaurant well worth it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have recently gone to this restaurant with my children and meet friends there often.. the decor and staff are brilliant..my children love their food be it their dinner or toasted sandwiches its a hit with them.. as for me and friends we have found the food fab and very reasonable for me their curry is fab (has to be tried ) and service is friendly and polite and is beautifully decorated and atmosphere is very relaxing for those who have not tried it yet its defiantly worth a visit.