“Beautiful in every way! ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Ennis
Cuisines: American, Irish, European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ireland
“Beautiful in every way! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here many times and each time it is a true delight! The fish cake starter is my absolute favourite. The prawn and chicken fajitas are superb but the star of the show must be the steak; tasty, tender cooked to perfection (my liking exactly as ordered) and a wonderful piece of meat as my mother would say! The pepper sauce is creamy, delicious and flavoursome, not just "hot" as in some other establishments! I would also highly recommend the cocktail list; the strawberry daiquiri is well made, and hits the spot! Beautiful surroundings with warm friendly non intrusive staff who clearly are au fait with the extensive menu! My top restaurant in ennis!

1 Thank ChefRathMoy
Angela_McGrath, Manager at Seasons 52, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your words are very kind. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit . We look forward to welcoming you again soon
Angela

“Definitely going back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Great food reasonably priced in a nice relaxed atmosphere. Good early bird offers . worth a visit if you're hungry in ennis

• Visited March 2014
Dear seannug,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review of your recent visit to Seasons 52. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit. I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back again.

Ennis, Ireland
““The worse meal I have ever had the staff are so rude I can't believe they are employed to do costumer service””
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

I went here with my family there was few of us and we were told quite rudely that we had to have the set menu as there was so many of us now and it works out cheaper. I work in the industry and we weren’t not overly big . The food to start with was basic we all had starter, main and dessert and some had coffee no one was happy with the food. Also what annoyed us was we were on a set menu but we were all charged extra for tea and coffee!!!!!
Another thing I noticed was how rude the staff was they did not give guests right of way when they were heading to the bathrooms instead they just rushed past them. Also I found that the girl that was serving us did not want to be there to ask for
water or an extra napkin was like pulling teeth.
We were not happy leaving and when we went to pay I asked to talk to someone but was told by women that they were busy (which I think 4 tables is not busy) and to ring or e-mail the next day before they opened for dinner.

Never going back there again!!!!

Not a way to treat guests!!!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Carol D
Dear Carol D,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review of your recent visit to Seasons 52. I am disappointed to see that you did not enjoy your experience with us. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further on your visit as I would like to address the issues that you had while you were here. You can contact me by email on seasons52.ennis@gmail.com

“Cheap but .....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

Went along for a celebratory family meal - the early bird menu is very reasonable so we had high hopes. Firstly all the blinds were drawn which makes the restaurant very dark and gloomy when the sun is shining outside. The booths are very uncomfortable and seats too far apart so you are literally shouting at your dining companions. Food was pretty standard and whilst perfectly edible it was pretty uninspired and lacklustre. it seems clear that they are pursuing strategy of bigger parties as the place was full of large groups but perhaps this comes at the risk of alienating foodies/discerning diners. I had a post meal cocktail which had to be returned as it didn't seem to contain any alcohol, similarly my companion's Irish coffee has a big dollop of cream thrown on top of it - no concession to presentation or aesthetics. Sorry but very disappointing.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Fay0210
Dear Fay0210,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review of your recent visit to Seasons 52. I am disappointed to see that you did not fully enjoy your experience with us. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further on your visit. You can contact me by email on seasons52.ennis@gmail.com

Dublin, Ireland
“The best hen party, service with the smile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

Went to Seasons 52 for dinner,(hen party) the food was AMAZING we all got different starters and mains and had a taste of each others and each dish was as good as the next. Lovely cosy atmosphere, nice music and great wine list!! Service with the smile it was the best service. Since she have been mention in other reviews as I checked, we have to as well, Val is excellent, very professional just the way she pours the wine (with the twist) never seen it before in any other place, very friendly and chatty. I feel that since the early bird menus have come in dinner is much cheaper in other restaurants service and taste has decreased but at Seasons 52 this is definitely not the case. 2 courses for € 17.50 and 3 for € 22.95, worth every penny and I will be going back soon.

Delicious Great Job! I would highly recommend this place to every one!!

March 2014

• Visited March 2014
Dear Olivia k,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review of your recent visit to Seasons 52. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your meal. I will pass on your lovely comments to Val. I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.