“Open Sunday!”

Cafe Aroma
Ranked #10 of 100 Restaurants in Ennis
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Austin, Texas
“Open Sunday!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

We missed breakfast at our hotel and drove in to Ennis to eat. It was noon on a Sunday and many places were close. Food was solid. My husband had a "mini-breakfast," which covered the entirety of a dinner plate. It had a little of everything that a breakfast should have. I had the Italian paninni. It was pretty basic, but was tasty. All in all, a solid choice for a good meal.

Medford, Oregon
“Great breakfast....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stumbled upon Cafe Aroma while on our way to Galway. We had a late breakfast and it was excellent. My wife had the mini-Irish breakfast and I had the veggie omelette. The service was great.

Banbridge, United Kingdom
“A very pleasant eating out experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

Called in for their 2 Course for €13.95 deal at 5.30 only to be told that the offer didn't begin until 6pm. Not a problem as I had a good book for company and I ordered a beer to sip. The manager apologised profusely for keeping me waiting which was very kind and considerate.
I ate on the first floor which had comfortable seats and tables as did the ground floor. The top floor did not appeal to me at all as it had a 'cafe' appearance.
My pizza arrived and was delicious followed on by a tasty rhubarb crumble and ice cream. All said it was a very pleasant experience made even better when I went to pay I was informed that my beer was 'on the house' for keeping me waiting. Excellent. Thank you Cafe Aroma

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Me and 3 friends stopped here for an evening meal a few weeks back. I had the trout and friends had the steak and chicken and we all really enjoyed it. it was a very relaxing atmosphere and the waiter was very friendly also. It was my first time here and I would highly recommend it.

Toronto
“Amazing tasty and healthy food! Best Coffee in IRELAND!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stopped in to Cafe Aroma on our way from Kenmare to Dublin. After a week in Ireland, we were itching for a salad and some healthy food. First we ordered a latte, and it was the most delicious coffee we have had yet. When the food arrived, we were even more delighted. The people who run this restaurant obviously care a lot about what they do. We were very impressed. And best of all, it was an inexpensive meal!

• Visited July 2012