“Best Place Ever!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Eugene, Oregon
“Best Place Ever!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My daughter and I could not get enough of this place. Nice people good food and open until 8pm. Everything is good here so you can't go wrong! We were addicted.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Fort Mohave, Arizona
“Long lines and wait times”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Ted's deserves the high ratings it gets, but the long lines, long wait times, and crowded/confusing ordering process detracts from the experience. I suspect if one timed their visit accordingly, the experience would be much more pleasant. The food is good, but be warned that the crowds are hungry, rude, and impatient.

1 Thank HotRatz
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Hard to spot but worth the stop”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Like most things on the road round the north shore not well sign posted and hard to spot but worth stopping. Really nice sticky buns. There is not many options for food on this part of the coast so nice to find this one.

• Visited July 2014
“This place is awesome!!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I stayed about 20 minutes from teds for 7 days and 6 of those days I had a piece of pie. Staying in a house with lots of family we decided to get a few different pies and out of the 5 we tried all of them were great. We even ate lunch there the first day we visited teds and the food was delicious too.

I'd definitely recommend going to teds while visiting the north shore.

Kingman, Arizona
“Please find a distributor on the 9th Island!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We were staying in a condo for a week, so when I saw a Ted's Macadamia Cream Pie while stocking up on supplies at Sack-N-Sav I luckily decided to add it to the cart. We shared a slice of that pie every night while watching the sunset on our lanai and I already miss it now that we're back home. Ted's is best crust I've ever had, including the one I make myself. It's perfect - just the right thickness and flakiness. Oh, and the filling was exceptional too (but a pie is really about the crust). I would gladly make the 200 mile round trip to Vegas if you started selling them there (hint, hint)

We also stopped at the bakery itself while on the North Shore. The cakes also looked phenomenal and I wished we weren't leaving the next day or I would have scored on of those too.

• Visited July 2014

Been to Ted's Bakery? Share your experiences!