“Surfer Shack - Fine Lunch for Kids”
Review of Ted's Bakery

Ted's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Sunset Beach
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Sterling, Virginia
“Surfer Shack - Fine Lunch for Kids”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stopped by for the haupia cream pie. My kids were hungry, so they shared burgers and fries too. It is a rather grungy looking hole in the wall, kind of place. But very cool and we really enjoyed it. My teens said it was the best burger they'd ever had. The pie was good too. Very limited seating. Outdoor only.

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Hilo, Hawaii
“The best Bakery on Oahu”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Ted's Bakery is a great bakery with fantastic pastries, plate lunches, pies and cakes. The real attribute that sets Ted's above the more well known bakeries in Honolulu is they have places for you to eat all these goodies. You have the beautiful scenery of the North Shore and tables to sit and enjoy the food. I go to the bakeries in Honolulu and have had to eat Malasadas in my car. Not a fun dining experience. The front help at Ted's is prompt, helpful and cheery. This is also different from the overworked assistance given at other places. This place was great. We ate breakfast here twice and bought an assortment of pie and cake slices for our lunch on our return trip to Honolulu.

Waco, Texas
“Red velvet cake”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I had called ahead from Texas to order a Red Velvet Cake for our rehearsal dinner (at Cholos Homestyle Mexican in Haleiwa). I went to Ted's the morning I needed the cake to make sure all was well with the order and it was. I paid for the cake and returned hours later to pick it up. It was decorated as I requested and tasted VERY good. A big hit for the groom. We also stopped in for lunch; great hamburger and you must try the pies by the slice. So good!

Kyoto, Japan
“Visited several times, always good”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The food at Ted's is excellent, but the service wasn't exactly top notch. They are extremely busy most of the time, so I don't blame them for the odd mistake, but I feel like it could be even more organized and friendly with just a bit more effort. Still, my overall experience here has been very good and all the baked goods and snacks we tried were great!

Visited June 2013
deltona fl
“Yum!!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

It is a little hole in wall place that is super crowded because it has excellent food. Te crab and bacon sandwich is delicious as is the teri beef plate lunch. Don't forget pie and cookies too!