“OMG, the pie!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Sunset Beach
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Love Teds! You have to try the pie!!! We also have eaten breakfast here twice, which was FABULOUS! Even at "budget" pricing, though, keep in mind that this is Hawaii, so don't be surprised when your family's breakfast is $40. :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,596)

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stumbled upon Ted's w/o knowing how popular it was and I went back 3 times aftewards:)

Definitely recommend having a cup of their coffee and the infamous Chocolate Haupia Cream pie (literally, a slice of heaven in my mouth:). I brought home a cup full of the Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies for my nieces and nephews, but I had to have a handful for myself ~ the large cup of cookies were gone within the first few hours of me returning home. Visiting Ted's is a must while visiting the North Shore and pre/post Sunset Beach surf watch/workout.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Our entire party enjoyed their food at Ted's Bakery. The favorite was the mango muffins. The rolls were also very tasty. The service was fast. I can understand while Ted's is a local favorite.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Ted's is not only an excellent bakery (be sure to try the pineapple cheesecake), but a good place for lunch or early supper after a day on the beach. They offer maki maki sandwiches, burgers, fries, teriyaki and other meals freshly prepared. It's very informal; grab your drink from the cooler or coffee pot and order at the counter. Service is quick. Eat outside or take away. Menu has plenty of selections and prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

It is always busy and well worth it. We loved their bakery items and hot food. Just be ready to wait.