“One of my favorite places”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ted's Bakery

Ted's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Sunset Beach
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Livermore, California
“One of my favorite places”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

The plate lunch, the danishes, the bread pudding...so delicious. The chaos and limited parking doesn't even phase me. This spot is located super close to my favorite beach, the Pupukea Beach park (Three Tables & Shark's Cove). Love coming here rain or shine to have some of the best plate lunch around!

• Visited September 2012

• Korean first
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

Someone on the plane ride over told us about this and it's now a must-visit on our list every time--or day!! Great pastries, but the best strawberry haluia pie ever!!

Visited December 2012
Sydney, Australia
“I don't know what all the fuss is about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

We drove past Ted's Bakery on three separate occasions without noticing it, even though I was determined to try it after reading all the reviews. We eventually had breakfast there and had the ham and cheese croissant which was good but no better than anywhere else. The pies looked very sweet and overly creamy and we weren't tempted. It was very busy but I wouldn't bother going back and found it a bit on the grotty side. But there you go, I have been and wouldn't have been satisfied unless I had.

• Visited December 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Perennial Favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Good Eats, of all things baked. Interesting crowd, good people watching.. Can be quite crowded during surf season.

Visited December 2012
“On North Shore only 2.5 days, ate at Ted's 3 times!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Ted's egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches hit the spot before or after surfing/swimming. I found the haupia pie to be overpriced and just OK. My husband got a crab/bacon sandwich that was heavy but really good as well. Best and most affordable food on the island by FAR!

Visited November 2012

Been to Ted's Bakery? Share your experiences!