“Brilliant tour!”

Mary's Meanders
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Linlithgow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We provide guided walking tours of the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow and Outlander filming locations day tours. We host A Taste of Outlander dinner show which runs on Thursday evenings from May to September.
Burntisland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brilliant tour!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I went on this tour with a group of friends and we had a fabulous time! Ross our guide was so full of local knowledge, I have no idea how he remembers so much. Well worth doing!

MaryM1542, Owner at Mary's Meanders, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for your review. Ross is great that's for sure!

Linlithgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Spooktacular!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Went on the ghost tour........This really is worth a visit...Ross our guide was fantastic, factual, atmospheric....oh and did I mention I was scared out my mind! A great way to spend an evening, would highly recommend

MaryM1542, Owner at Mary's Meanders, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
I am so happy to hear you had a great time and had a good scare too. EC
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Ghost Walk”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Our guide met us at the Cross suitably attired with cape and lantern and it just got scarier from there ! The walk itself was interesting as well as spooky and very well thought out - would highly recommend :-) I have lived in West Lothian for many years and I saw parts of Linlithgow I didn't know existed !

MaryM1542, Owner at Mary's Meanders, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you for your positive review of our ghost walk. I am glad you had a good time and found it both interesting and spooky. EC
Port Alberni, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fascinating!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I took a side trip from visiting Edinburgh and when I got to Linlithgow had no idea of the amount of history in this little place! My tour guide was friendly and extremely knowledgeable and let me simply meander along so I was able to take lots of great photo's. I highly recommend doing this tour. I only wish I was able to do the haunted tour! I'll be back for that one!

Visited September 2013
MaryM1542, Owner at Mary's Meanders, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thanks for the great review. I know Ross enjoyed meeting you and was happy to hear that you had a good day out in Linlithgow. We think it's a special place too. Look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Scotland. EC
Linlithgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A fun and interesting ghost walk...”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We've just enjoyed a very good experience on this new Ghost tour of Linlithgow. What an entertaining and fascinating way to see so many of the historic sites, hidden alleyways ( the Wynds ) and canal at night time as part of a group. Ross, our guide, was dressed in period costume and kept us all entertained with stories of the town's darker secrets of the past. A great addition to the town's itinerary.

1 Thank Jim H
MaryM1542, Owner at Mary's Meanders, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this (our first review). I am delighted that you enjoyed the walk. We hope to see you on one of our other tours soon. EC