“Overnight stay”

Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Dumbarton
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Just stayed one night. Very friendly reception. Room clean and temp was just right for time of year. Only problem was no cups despite full coffee and tea facilities. Went to reception and problem was resolved immediately with profuse apologies. Enjoyed the stay a lot and would recommend this Premier inn to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear currietib

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review us as here at Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. We strive to achieve a 10 out of 10 service and delighted that you found us to be friendly and helpful. I apologise profusely for no cups being in your room as this should not have happened but I am very happy to see that the problem was resolved quickly and efficiently for you.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that you will visit us again in the near future.

Reception Team Leader

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Really good stay at this hotel. Only 10 mins from Loch Lomond and Glasgow providing a perfect place to rest. Plenty of food places and cafes in Dumbarton too! Double room was spacious and comfortable, with all essential amenities. I've stayed at Premier Inns before too and each time my stay has been consistently excellent. Good wi fi signals too in room! Would be definitely coming back to this hotel again if I come see Loch Lomond in the future!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear DrSids

I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and found our location to be ideal for your recent visit. I am pleased that you found your room spacious and comfortable, the Housekeeping Team will be delighted when I pass your comments on. At Premier Inn we strive to achieve a 10 out of 10 service and I am delighted that we have consistently been able to provide this for you.

I am overjoyed that you will visit us again in the future and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

On a long journey to Scotland this Hotel is the ideal place to rest and if possible to take in the ambience of the locality. All the Premier Inn services are excellent as usual and the location near to but not on the main trunk road to the highlands means that relaxing is easy however long you stay. Premier Inn means a guaranteed service inside the building but the hostelry next to it provides excellent service for food. This is obvious from the number of local people who frequent it.
Visit Scotland but 'rest-a-while' here.

Dear L W,

Thank you for taking the time to review us at Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am delighted that you found our fabulous location at the gateway to the Highlands ideal for your recent visit. I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and our restaurant team will be thrilled you enjoyed your meals with them.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 23, 2014

My partner and I stopped over here on 21st March 2014
Usually I have no reason to praise a hotel like Premier but I have to say, clean, nice smelling rooms, nice clean bathroom and toilet..I will be back in two weeks so it must have impressed me. Do not know about the food because we went out but everything else, nice one Premier

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Zoe J, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Richard C,

Thank you for taking the time to review us at Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn. I am delighted that you had a pleasant stay with us and found our team helpful. They will be thrilled to read that they could provide you with a clean and comfortable stay as they strive to provide a 10 out of 10 service.

I am delighted you will return in the future and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Dear Jillh10,

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to share this with us. I am delighted that you found your room very clean and comfortable throughout your stay. The team will be overjoyed to hear that they were able to provide you the 10 out of 10 service that we strive to provide.

I look forward to welcoming you back in a couple of weeks.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Ask for a room away from the roadside. Hotel was clean. Room was fresh. Staff were polite & helpfull. Didn't eat at the Premier Inn instead found a really good Indian in Dumbarton called One up!. Would go again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Richard C,

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I vowed that I would never stay in a Premier Inn again after a bad experience in one at Coventry a few years ago. However, my faith has been restored!.
I stayed here for one night during a business trip to Scotland. Upon arrival, the reception staff were friendly and very welcoming. My room was "standard" Premier Inn - you know what you're getting. Very clean, large bed, warm and comfortable.
Fantastic breakfast in the Brewer's Fayre (next door) in the morning. Cooked to order with friendly and helpful waiting staff.
I thought the price I paid £79.00 (including breakfast) was good value for money. Keep up the good work everyone. I will return.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Zoe J, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear Antony B,

I am delighted that the team here at Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn were able to change your perception of Premier Inn and I am over the moon that you will return to us again.

I am elated that you found your room very clean and comfortable, the team friendly and that your stay was good value. The team will be thrilled to read your review as we strive to provide a 10 out of 10 service and they will be overjoyed that they have been able to provide this for you.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Dumbarton/Loch Lomond in the near future.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

A good quality of basic accommodation but at at rate of over £90 for bed and breakfast for two and £80 for my son when I stayed this was far too expensive. If I could I would have stayed a few miles further away at only slightly more than half the price...

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Zoe J, Manager at Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear PeterGeorge2014,

Thank you for taking the time to review Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Premier Inn, we value our guest’s feedback and really appreciate the time you have taken to review us.

Premier Inn has fantastic rooms available from £29, these Premier Saver rates must be booked online and at least 3 weeks in advance. I do apologise that at the time you have made your booking there were no Saver Rates available. I hope that on your next visit with us you are fortunate enough to secure one of our fabulous rooms at this price.

I do hope that you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Zoë Jamieson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dumbarton
2 mi away
Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel & Spa
Lodge on Loch Lomond
Best Western Buchanan Arms Hotel & Leisure Club
Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Dumbarton/Loch Lomond Hotel? Share your experiences!