“Very Tasty”

Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Dumbarton
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We pop into the Jasmine pretty much every time we're down in the city. It is always really busy more so with takeaway but that just proves how good it is. I love the Crispy Shredded Chilly Beef & my hubby has tried loads of dishes & they have all been really tasty. It's not expensive either. Can't wait for my next trip to the city.

Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Popped in for business lunch. Good value at 6.50 for two courses' staff member service was friendly and attentive. Food was quite tasty but nothing outstanding' ribsand chicken starter had been deep fried so not too healthy, mains were nice enough but ccouldn't find much beef in the crispy beef-nearly all batter' wouldn't go out way to return but wouldn't refuse to go either. Pretty average

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My mum and I decided to go for a "business lunch" on my day off instead of the regulation coffee! Not exactly the nicest restaurant, but was still pleasant.

THE STAFF- The staff are very friendly and attentive, the service was quick.

THE FOOD- The food was very nice, and easily the nicest fried rice I've had (in Scotland)

Would come back again, anytime.

3  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Best Chinese in Dumbarton and surrounding areas. Always worth the money never had a bad meal from here. Family favourite. Recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I cannot compliment the food enough, has to be the best chinese in the area, including Alexandria & Balloch. That good my family come through from Cumbernauld for a chinese!!! We have been going here for meals for the past 8 years, does the best Satay ever!!!!