“Good Service & food”

Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Dumbarton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Good clean eating place, helpful staff & good food, reasonable priced for what you get. Visited many a times and always got good service.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

This was my first time in the restaurant, with some work colleagues, after a long day, tired and hungry. The service was excellent, friendly and efficient but not intrusive, I hate that! The food was excellent, cooked to perfection, well presented and hot. I had pate and then haddock and bubble and squeak, not an easy thing to get right, it was delicious. The staff were lovely and the place is clean and comfortable. Very reasonably priced. I will be most certainly returning.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We quite often have a celebratory meal here either with various groups that we belong to, but we deceided to treat ourselves to night away from the house for our Anniversary. After being away all day & taking in a Film we arrived & sat down to a Delicous Dinner served by friendly & well kent(known) staff, sitting after dinner in the lounge with our usual tea(me) & coffee(Kate) we chatted & then retired only to wake up the following morning to pouring rain(so what's new), into the lounge for breakfast & I was in heaven as breakfast was cooked to perfection(for me anyway). After eating we relaxed for a little while & then made our farewells & came back to reality.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stopped for lunch en route to Glasgow airport. We explained we were in a hurry and were pleased that the food came quickly. We all enjoyed our meals - standard pub grub of steak pie, burger etc with chips which 'did the job'. Staff were friendly and helpful. I would go back.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

the staff were frendly and the food was very good they go out their way to make sure you have a pleasant experience