“First visit , would recommend”
Review of Roma

Roma
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Clydebank
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Had a pre theatre meal, which was delicious ,the ribs for starters are really good, chicken to follow just as good ,friendly staff relaxed atmosphere will definetly return .

2  Thank Elaine330

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Myself husband and our two daughters go to cafe Roma most weekends,we find the food is always to a very high standard,the service is also excellent and the staff are friendly and always eager to please,couldn't ask for better service,have tried loads of dishes and each one has been lovely!

1  Thank Karyncraigeva
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Foods just amazing and very inexpensive lovely staff and great atmosphere only my second visit will be visiting more often thanks Roma

2  Thank Scottish2112
Reviewed July 25, 2014

From the Minuit I walked through the door I felt welcome service was amazing very attentive to my needs. Food was beautiful and presented to a very high standard. Overall had an amazing experience and would recommend to everyone.

3  Thank TailsX
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Disgusted, restaurant empty but the waiter decided to seat us next to 2 couples out there heads on drink . After ordering our starters we where then told ten mins later that 1 wasn't available 10 mins after we ordered. I then ordered a drink which wasn't brought until i asked the waitress again, bearing in mind the restaurant was empty struct me as either they have a low attention span or the memories of a gold fish . Food was salty and bland. Avoid this place £ 82 i would rather flushed down the toilet. There complete disregard to a young family on a night out made my blood boil.