“Shocking!!!!”

Add it.
Singapore Buffet Express
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I am disgusted at this place! Terrible decor, arrogant,impatient and unpleasant staff and dirty to top it all off as well as the food being the worst thing I have ever had to eat!! When I paid my overly expensive bill for only eating mini spring rolls and a tiny portion of noodles and a coke for £17,I walked out to go to Asda next door and by chance looked down the lane which seperates the two to be greeted by the sight of the so-called "chefs" almost upside down in the bin fishing out lamps (which on the way back past were sitting in the restaurant which was only 5 mins later!!) awful and I threw up thinking those same men were making food I tried to eat and that was being eaten by children!! Im surprised no-one has fallen seriously ill due to this place and their lack of hygiene!! They should be closed down NOW before the worst happens!! For your own safety people - PLEASE GIVE THIS PLACE A WIDE BERTH AND NEVER EAT HERE!!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Walked in! And got clicked fingers in my face and staff said £9.90 per head which was dreadful, asked for a coke and it came In the tinniest glass and was £2.45 I got water and it was warm and there was lipstick marks on the glass! We got food and there was a limited selection on offer when it's meant to be a buffet! There was skin over all of the sauces and basically all of the liquid food because nobody had mixed it! There was 2 people in when we went in and when we left to go get a McDonald's we met them in McDonald's which was obviously a quincesadance that they hated it too. If I was anyone i would not be going here again!!!!! Overall it was terrible.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Good location, easy access, comfertable and spacious setting. Wide selection of choice, staff are great with children! Very basic standard of food which from time to time can be off putting as other alternatives (not Chinese) are available close by. If a rival chinese buffet was available i could see this restaurant having to up their game or loose custom

Reviewed February 5, 2014

£10 for all u can eat buffet, I'm usually not a fan of buffets but I found the food to be very good quality and tasty, we just wanted something fast after a long drive. The Blackbean sauce was a bit watery but others were fine. Lots of choice for everyone for starters, mains and deserts. Only 1 prawn dish but that's usually the case with Chinese buffets. All the staff were all very nice and helpful.

If it's a trendy modern restaurant your after, this is not the place for you, however you should be able to tell that from outside. Traditional Chinese decor inside, not the cleanest and the could do with re upholstering their chairs but ok'd you can see past that.

Toddlers eat for £2.50, my only gripe was that they charged us £2.00 for a dash of black current cordial in her juice. Otherwise it was ok.

1  Thank suvodka
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

having dined here several times, I have a good idea about this place, first of all you get what you pay for, frankly it's good value for money, not many other buffet places in glasgow are this cheap they charge twice as much for half the choice, anyway, staff are friendly and attentive though could be a tad more talkative and enthusiastic towards staff, very softly spoken. plates need to be placed as they have a lot of scratch marks on them which is not appealing to customers, choices of food is great, If one tray is almost empty, staff are quick to resupply it for customers which is great, me and my partner have tried most of the dishes there and can safely say they are editable, their chicken curry is not too spicy and their spring rolls and chicken balls are lovely also, dishes such as the lemon chicken are one of my favorite(the chicken pieces and lemon sauce are in separate containers which is much better than if they were together),their chips are fresh and hot, and the chicken chow mein is gorgeous with just the right amount of sauce too, would like to mention though that the sweet and sour chicken was a bit off putting because due to the chicken sitting in the sauce for quite sometime it had infact turned the chicken into a off pink dyed colour, this observation was noted to staff who apologised, would be better to have the chicken and sauce separate like they have with the other chicken dishes but it's a work in progress, many folk will nitpick because there aren't many things that they like but honestly there is a lot to choose from and if you don't see that then take it up with management. drinks supplied in tall glasses(like the plates they were scratched and need to be renewed, but with a lot of people filling out this place daily it maybe hard to do so)ask for large I would recommend if you plan on having more than one plate of food it really does help, deserts are really nice too, I've seen complains of them being too small, but in a place like that you hardly want a massive desert if your having more than a couple of plates of food, deserts here are the right size and amount of choice, fruit salad, mini swiss rolls and mini sponge cake as well as dolly mixture sweets that would work well with the ice cream that can provided if asked for, they also do a salad section very minimal but again in a place like this you hardly want salad, am I right? you don't come to a place like this to just eat a omelette and chips plus some salad, total waste of time and money, you want that kinda grub go a non buffet restaurant or do it at home, your likely to feel overcharged in a buffet for something so simple. The restaurant itself needs a overhaul, it's seats as people have previously stated are covered with insulated tape, which is not pleasing to the eye, toilet facilities are kept very clean and up to date, no baby changing facilities though I think due to the size of the premises this would not fit, they have a disabled toilet which can be used. but people still complain for the sake of complaining about it, my advice is if you have children that need changed do so in the asda nappy changing area before hand, It's only next door, and means your not getting up all the time while dining. And finally the price, for me and my partner before 5pm it's always been £16.90 that's with two large drinks included, I've spent more than that in other places, and I am happy with the service provided in this particular restaurant to pay £16.90 once in a while for a Chinese buffet. I will most certainly come back again because I find the food to be very nice, the staff hospitable and the atmosphere rather pleasant also. yes things like the plates etc need updated and so does the decor but that's just obvious observation, hopefully these things do get changed as it would be nice, but even if they do not, it won't stop me being a customer.

1  Thank Victorian-Gothic