“Grandson loves dinosaurs!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jurassic Parrr Adventure Golf
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Clydebank
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Visit our Adventure Golf Course in Glasgow. A great day out for all the family on our outdoor adventure golf course with near life-sized dinosaurs.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 216 helpful votes
“Grandson loves dinosaurs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

A great fun thing to do - went with an itison voucher so it only cost £6 in total. Even though it was not the best of days weather wise the course was fun with my grandson excited (and still talking about) the crashed jeep. He loved the sound effects and the huge real dinosaurs - he also loved the low flying jets arriving at Glagsow airport which are a bonus. Good fun day although dint think I would ever pay the full price.

1 Thank Gordonm2
JurassicParrr, Manager at Jurassic Parrr Adventure Golf, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you very much for your review and we are happy to hear your grandson had a great day out. We have run a number of promotion through voucher websites and we hope to see you again in the future.

Clydebank, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Bit of a let down”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

From the outside it looks very impressive so thought I would take a young boy along from my special needs school as a treat on a day out. First bit of bad news was that the establishment does not have special rates for carers and when I asked about this I was made to feel as if I was looking for charity by the woman behind the desk.
Rather than disappoint the young person in question we paid the full price of £8.50 for an adult and £4.50 for the child.
Although it is not very old it is already showing its age with the dirty water and dinosaurs showing some wear, broken parts and hydraulics coming through the artificial skin.
Some of the holes have not been created with the best imagination but to be fair there are some that are impressively put together.
If the customer service had been better and some provision was made for carers I would have marked it a little higher.

Visited September 2012
JurassicParrr, Manager at Jurassic Parrr Adventure Golf, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
We have taken your comments on board, currently we do not have a price for students/carers/concessions however we are looking into it. We have many special offers running through our social media sites, local newspapers and daily deal websites. We have passed your observations onto our maintenance team however due to the poor weather our attractions have been affected. We strive to make everyone's visit a great day out for them and hope to see you again in the future.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ideal family activity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Fantastic, I took a 3 year girl old and a 12 year old boy and they both had a wonderfully time, baby was in pram and granny was with us and even they had a good time, great laugh and family bonding. Not overly expensive at all and was really fun! Were all looking forward to going back :D

2 Thank Stressed29
Thank you for visiting us here at Jurassic Parrr, on our Facebook page we regularly have special offers for our fans so please 'like' us to look out for upcoming offers. We look forward to seeing you again in the future
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Happy Golfing - Ecstatic Kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

For a fantastic crazy golf experience get yourself to Jurassic Parr. I took my 2 boys aged 7 and 5.
I had thought initially it was a bit dear, but I can assure you by the time we had finished the course, I had totally changed my mind, it was worth EVERY penny.
To see my 2 boy’s delighted faces on the way round the course and the squeals of delight that came from them was just wonderful. They absolutely love dinosaurs so to them they were in heaven.
They raved about it all day. My husband is away training for 10 weeks and when he phoned them last night that was all they could talk about.
I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending it to anyone. And to the person that did nothing but complain - I have no idea what you were looking for out of it.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Joyce W
JurassicParrr, Manager at Jurassic Parrr Adventure Golf, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
So happy to hear you and your boys had a GRRReat time and that they were telling your husband all about it. We look forward to seeing you again in the future, hopefully when your husband is home so the boys can experience it all over again with him. Look out for special offers on our social media pages
Glasgow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Grrrrrrreat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

Alot of attention to detail has gone in to producing a really entertaining experience. although none of us were under 30 i think this would be great for a family day out but can be just as much fun for older kids. The only thing to consider is that it is outdoors so either bring a umbrella or check the weather before you go.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Bigwu
Thank you for taking the time to review our Adventure Golf. We have people from as young as 1 all the way to 80-year-old spending time on our course. We are glad you enjoyed yourself during your visit and hope to see you again soon, please look out for special offers on our social media pages.