I stayed in the Beardmore for two nights when my father was a patient in the adjoining Golden Jubilee Hospital. We arrived in the middle of the night but were so well looked after by staff at reception. Nothing was too much hassle. The room was immaculately clean and well presented. There were only two problems
1. I had two single beds joined together to make a king size. They were of different heights and left a lip on which sleeping was quite uncomfortable.
2. Switching on the TV is near impossible. Following the instruction card does not get the Apple TV online. It was a fellow guest who got it going.
I was in Room 401 and the view is beautiful. It's a gable end and you have two large windows facing towards the canal and onto lush green fields.
I would definitely stay here again. Well priced and exceptionally good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel, on the banks of the river Clyde, is the perfect location for your next getaway whether it be for business or pleasure. Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre, a short drive to Glasgow International Airport and easy access to the historic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The Hotel shares its grounds with a National Medical centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beardmore Hotel And Conference Centre
- Beardmore Hotel Clydebank
- Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel Clydebank, Scotland