Lovely, spacious room with a very comfortable bed. The iMac in the room is a first and was a very welcome facility. The food and service in the hotel was very good. A free transfer to the airport was provided which was excellent - the taxi fare is normally £23.
My only niggle which was holding me back from awarding 5/5 was that the bathroom required deep cleaning. There was a lot of mould which had accumulated on the tile grout and base of the bath. Routine steam cleaning would rectify this.
All in all, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel, on the banks of the river Clyde, is the perfect location for your next getaway whether it be for business or pleasure. Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre, a short drive to Glasgow International Airport and easy access to the historic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The Hotel shares its grounds with a National Medical centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beardmore Hotel And Conference Centre
- Beardmore Hotel Clydebank
- Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel Clydebank, Scotland