Classy hotel on the River Clyde. Staff were ever so helpful on arrival, answered all our questions, offered morning calls, and fetched wheelchair without any issue when asked. We had booked rooms as close to lifts as possible with least walking distance and again this was not a problem for the staff. Lovey big foyer, spacious and bright, wide corridors and plenty of comfortable seats along the way to rest if wished. Rooms were spacious with air con, heating, tea and coffee , hairdryer, extra pillows, over bath shower and plenty of towels. Rooms had a small lounge area at the window with a huge sofa, table and easy chair. TV with built in PC access. Food was excellent, we ate in the bar, you cab choose from an 'a la carte' menu or the bar menu, they also do a really nice afternoon tea with all the traditional cakes and scones etc.
Rooms are @ £70.00 per night per room. We found this hotel ideal as we were attending the Golden Jubilee Hospital, and this can be accessed by a connecting corridor from the hotel foyer without going outside. There is ample free parking to the front of the hotel with a very short walk to get to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel, on the banks of the river Clyde, is the perfect location for your next getaway whether it be for business or pleasure. Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre, a short drive to Glasgow International Airport and easy access to the historic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The Hotel shares its grounds with a National Medical centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beardmore Hotel And Conference Centre
- Beardmore Hotel Clydebank
- Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel Clydebank, Scotland