The hotel itself was nice enough, bit strange that reception was also the entrance to the adjoining hospital - we also had clear views from our room of patients' beds. The staff were nice and friendly. The leisure facilities were in need of an upgrade and certainly a good clean - the floor tiles to the sauna and steam room looked like they hadn't had a good clean in ages. Bit disappointed that the hotel bar closed at 11:00 on a SATURDAY night!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel, on the banks of the river Clyde, is the perfect location for your next getaway whether it be for business or pleasure. Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre, a short drive to Glasgow International Airport and easy access to the historic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The Hotel shares its grounds with a National Medical centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beardmore Hotel And Conference Centre
- Beardmore Hotel Clydebank
- Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel Clydebank, Scotland