“Hidden Magic”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We moved to Scotland 6 months ago and was recommended by my cousin to visit. If we are having fish and chips this is the place we head to - whether to eat in the restaurant or to get take away. Can't recommend the place highly enough.

There are newer reviews for McMonagles

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I love coming here, the food is always of an excellent quality, service is always good and it is value for money. A take away downstairs and a restaurant upstairs and they even deliver.

Moored on the canal in Clydebank, a unique location where boats can even do a sail through.

I will definitely be back and would recommend my friends and family.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

If you are in Clydebank then a visit to McMonagles is an absolute must.Its an amazing combination of Fish and Chips takeaway on the ground floor and a stunningly good restaurant on the upper floor of this unique specially converted boat ,that is moored on the canal at The Clyde Shopping Centre.The food is top notch throughout the day.The breakfasts are amazing value and that standard is maintained throughout the day.Great varied menu with first class service provided by the staff.Once you have visited McMonagles Boat for the first time, I can guarantee you will be back.Just like I did. Enjoy.You wont regret a visit to this establishment,Your only regret is that you didn't go sooner.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

This is one of my favourite restaurants, always a great atmosphere and the best place to take visitors to the area. I took two of my friends from Manchester in. They absolutely loved the boat and were so surprised that its a restaurant!! We all ordered fish and chips that came in their own fish-plate, definitely the best we've ever had and the chips are brilliant. They loved the boat and kept commenting on how original the place is. I'll be back again soon and I'm positive McMonagles will be their first port of call next time they come up for a visit!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I found the place very homely and clean ..... The food was fast and tasty i will tell my friends about this and be back