“Could not have been more helpful”
Review of The Titan

The Titan
Ranked #1 of 1 Clydebank B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 17, 2013

After being seriously let down late at night by another hotel, the staff were magnificent in helping me.

I cannot recommend the staff enough and the breakfast was first class! Recommended if you want a great value for money hotel with exceptional staff,

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for The Titan

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I havent stayed at the Hotel, but we have a regular "Saturday night takeaway", and the food is usually delicious. On a slight downside, we do usually have to check the food before we leave as there are sometimes wee mistakes made (like asking for boiled rice and getting fried!) but on the whole the food is good and staff friendly. we do eat in the Bombay Grill on occasion as well and the buffet is usually good value with a range of choice to suit almost everyone I am sure.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Merryboo
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed here for a week when working in the glasgow area, all of the staff are welcoming and helpful, with excellent service, the restarunt and bar areas are very well presented. The rooms we stayed in were singles which had ensuite facility and were clean and tidy but basic. Just what we required and for the low rates the rooms are fine. The continential breakfast was a little lacking with only tea/coffee, toast, cereal and orange juice offered but an upgrade to full cooked breakfast is only £3 so good value really. wifi in rooms could be tempremental, all in all would use again for a business stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2012

family meal at the new seventeenten bar/restaurant...staff great ..food excellent and good value.worth visit.''good family venue ,kids loved their meals.....excellent choice on menu....
our 3rd visit and many more to come......

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2012

when booking the hotel on line an looking at the picture i thought the hotel was very resoanable value for money. After arriving at the hotel an cheacking into my room it became very disapointing, the kettle in the room was fault along with the heating in the room being very poor and the rooms beeing very cold due to single glazing windows. The milk provided was also off. The hotel rooms are very basic for the price cosidering breakfast is not included, which is also basic an limited choice cosidering how much they charge for breakfast. Staff are plesant how ever take ages to seat you in resturant an take your order. No concideration for hotel guessed trying to sleep as the bar plays music till early hours on most nights which vibrates everything in the rooms more so on a friday and saturday night. As far as this hotel is consered it has a identity crisis, your either a hotel with resturate or a night club you can not be both and because of this i didnt sleep well on any night and the wifi is no existant. Avoid at all costs

Room Tip: do not book a room at this hotel you would be better of sleeping in your car
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank daniel r
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We booked a night to stay here on a internet last min booking web site,
When we arrived the receptionist said I'm afraid I have some bad news our system as let us down and double booked your room.
My heart sank and I thought oh no.

However the receptionist was really on top of the situation she rang round and sorted me a room out at a competitors hotel and paid for it, I will point out it cost more than they charged us The room didn’t include Breakfast but this was provided when I returned in the morning and the receptionist even came out to the car park to ask if everything had been okay and to make sure I found the place okay. I can’t remember her name but she really pulled out the stops for us and for that I’m saying if you book here you’re in safe hands.

Breakfast was A1 and I left in the morning fed watered and having had a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sean R
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My husband and i have been eating at this Indian restaurant since i can remember. The staff are very friendly and the food is as fresh and delicious as you will taste anywhere.The curries made here change daily and are authentic and excellent. The atmosphere is very relaxing.not the best location but for lovers of the best indian cuisine this is the place.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clydebank
West Park Hotel
#3 of 4 in Dumbarton
Boclair House Hotel
Boclair House Hotel
#2 of 2 in Bearsden

Been to The Titan? Share your experiences!