“Star Staff who really care”

Wee Blether Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Aberfoyle
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We have been to the Wee Blether Tea Room several times while walking but today our Aunt Mary, a cracking strong lady in her wisdom years, decided to gate crash whilst we were kayaking. We unceremoniously dumped her at the the Wee Blether in a chair, within seconds cushions were brought and Mary was ensconced in luxury with coffee and Juice. Mary was made such a fuss off. Many many thanks to the wonderful people of the The Wee Blether who go the extra mile. Oh and the food is good to. :)

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Sat outside for lunch in the sun watching US tourists playing boules. A warm welcome and a very good lunch - baked potato with prawns and coronation chicken sandwiches. Only downside is that it's cash only and we were limited in choice to what we had because of that. We'll know for next time though. Well worth the drive round Loch Ard.

1  Thank fmck49
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I had the pleasure of enjoying this restaurant twice. Had my first bacon buttie then a hamburger a few days later. The service was outstanding and the food was yummy. I heard the prawn baked potato is wonderful but they were out of prawns the day I was there for lunch. If you are lucky enough to be there on a day that is not raining the deck overlooking the loch is perfect. The scones are huge but the hospitality is ever bigger! Thank you Shona for providing a retreat for TREATS!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Not very prepossessing from the outside but the welcome you get from Richie and his family is memorable and the cakes that they provide are excellent, the scone with jam, strawberries and cream was to die for!. Well worth the drive out to Kinlochard

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I read all the excellent reviews and decided we had to take the 50 min drive to see what all the fuss was about….. OMG! I loved it! And cannot wait to go back! I had THE biggest scone I have ever seen, with jam and cream, and it was delicious… followed by a huge slice of shortbread! The view over the Loch is so nice, the staff are so attentive….. I will defo be back asap!